Happy Birthday FatherVic

Melancholia

Eternal daydreamer
May 25, 2001
Ved Buens Ende
it's tuesday the 14th of May and our fellow Melonposter has birthday!

Cumpleaños feliz!
Cumpleaños feliz!
Todos te deseamos!
Cumpleaños feliz!

hb2.gif

now, Sopla las velas!!!
(and send me a bit of the cake of course :D )

All the best!!
*birthday hug*

ITS MELONS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hotjump:

Happy birthday Spaniard, may best wishes be forever directed at you and kin!!!!!!!!!!! Or just you :)

Happy Birthday peponaki!!! :)
I wish you the best for your life, to reach happiness to its full extent soon, and to enjoy love as much as possible! ;)

:hotjump: :hotjump:
happy birthday, old boy!
wherever you are, may our wishes for a wonderful life reach you before that eleven-ton sledgehammer! :p let us know. :p

rahvin. (positive mood)

oh!!!!!!!!!
damn you Mel!!!!! and thanx but I prefer Haagen Dazs rathen than cake :rolleyes:
Now thanx to everybody, really....now I'm a mood that I WANT TIME TO PASS, actually i NEED it to pass :)
and since I'm in one of the most intensive posting spree, (and I've just learnt from rahvin how to do it) I will try to make a little remark to you fellow posters, for your time to make my life a misery ;)

@Mel, said, I'll pass you some of my ice-cream better

@Harmony_Dies: The Force seem to be with me all the time, though I act like a kiddie, but once again, isn't it all what The Force is all about

@Final_Vision: not that :hotjump: I'm getting old and you don't help you youngster

@Siren: thanx for your wishes, you know you have mine with you ;)

@red_beef....*cough*waiting for my present in shape of Damage Done jap release*cough* ;) hehehehe thank pal :) May the Boom be with you oh! mighty "sucker" ;)

@astarte: Gracias...hehhehehehe besides, I've just learnt a new way to drink coke, which beats them all :))))) Te echo de menos, sniff!!!!

@mousewings: oh! thanx, really!!!! one day I'll visit your country, that's for sure, and I hope you lead me through the Sequoia forests :)

@LadyCal: time to time, just wait and see :p

@Thanatos: tú lo has dicho Jacinto ;) ehmm thanx :err:

@Qsilver: thanx pal, nice and warm in Finland yesterday huh??

@Zeanra: thankies, I want a sauna now!!! and roll in the snow, too ;)

@VultureCulture: Oh! yeah!!!! but less :headbang: and more :hug: that's what the melon needs now ;) :p

@Wanderingblade, Humanure and blackheart: thanx a lot, the same said to LadyCal, time to time, and I'll be nagging you really soon ;)

fathervic (once upon a time)

BTW: I HAD TO WRITE IT WITHOUT SMILEYS BECAUSE I EXCEEDED THE LIMIT....ARGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!!