Happy Birthday Slimey

Thanatos

payaso
Oct 28, 2001
Hades
I guess the smaller members of the forum should have their birthday threads as well, Happy Birthday little friend, you've been a great companion for all of us, well, except Ben :D

party-smiley-029.gif

Happy happy birthday!!!

On behalf of grand dictator slimey of the eyesocket army:

Thanatos: You would do well boy to join the army and forget your silly samurai games. MY way is the right way, and all will be crushed beneath my stoney glare! But thank you for acknowledging the day of my control.

Hiljainen: Who are you? I don't remember you from enlistment!

Nick: Bring me food. NOW!

Siren: Touch me not, evil creature! I am divine, thou shalt not touch!

Tebus: If I had hands, I would wave back. Thank you for pointing out my inadequacy.

Arch: Happy? Happy!?! I will not be happy until this world is mine!

Mousewings: Seek not to understand, it is beyond mortal reckoning.

Northern Lights: Oh really? Hmmm...yes, well, I will trust your words each once...

From the lair of dominion, the eye-socket on the left, for world domination and the fear of the dark,
Slimey

For those who don't know, Ben has an eye that doesn't work. It's called slimey. :p

Happy birthday little one, it's a shame you can never read my congratulations.

From the mouth of Ben, controlled by the thoughts of Slimey, grand marshall of the forces of the north:

Rahvin: Yes, yes of course, sigh as you know I will take your role as lord of all...your tears will be as sweet wine to me!

Ormir: I see more than you think, man-flesh!

Red_Beef: Thank you, most loyal servant

Steve: Whats wrong? For once, you are silent, are you shocked by being faced by perfection?

Miolo: Err thank you

Wazoo: Oh dear...

From the ever-watchful, ever-vigilant,
Slimey

My dear friend rahvin, it has nothing to do with me, according to Thanatos, slimey is a conscious creature completely separate and superior to me...all I am is slimey's mode of transportation...but I'll see what I can do about the olives ;)