Happy Birthday, you troll!!!!

FatherVic

MasterMelon
Oct 10, 2001
trollcave
Well I know that it's still some hours, but since I won't be able to come online tonight I want to be the first one to wish you a GREAT GREAT GREAT Birthday with the one/s you love :)

Well then, happy happy happy birthday, and remember that no matter how you try...my star wars toys will rock your hello kitty ones ;)

your personal melon (
icon_hug.gif
)

Happy Birthday Mel!!!!!! :hotjump: *hands Mel a chamomille flavored cake* :p

We'll have to bump this thread for 10 dyas, because Mel said she'd be gone for that time...

ha-ppi-ppi b-i-i-rda-a-y to you-ou-ou from me-e-e

I wish you all the best for the new year to come (as another one in your young existence) and as 2003.
If some of your wishes wasn't fulfilled, it ought to be so in the year to come-
so the greatest hugs,

a/v

birthday.gif

Na zhhhseis trollaaaaki kai xrooonia pollaaa,
na gineis megaaalh me aaaspra malliaaaa.
Pantou na skorpiiiiizeis ths nioths to fwwwws
kai oloi na leneee na miaaa sofooooos!
biggringift.gif

Xaroumena gene8lia, kai o,ti epi8ymeis sthn agkalia sou na to breis.
bdaywink.gif

Hey Mel!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) I don´t know how to say it in Greek, but in my languaje it´s FELICIDADES!!!! FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!

I hope you´ll enjoy your holidays, specially this day. It´s nice to celebrate your birthday at Christmas?

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and try to be happy every day. :)

Originally posted by Phyros
Grattis på födelsedagen Mel! Jag vet att den kommer att bli bra ;)

-phyros

what he said!

And of course my own personal happy birthday! :D Always a pleasure to have you around o' evil (beautiful) troll! :p :)

F_V (breaking the silence)

@rei: that kitty animated gif is dancing in synch with "vor vollen schusseln", the in extremo song i'm currently playing :lol:

i spent the night at a friend's and i learnt a thousand new things about cats... the two little ones didn't try to eat me during the night, but i am convinced they wish they had :D

h