Happy Birthday, Dark_Jester/Ben

Caelestia

rawr
Feb 8, 2003
svarga
Visit site
Mwahaha, I know I'm early but you're sort of Australian and in Australia it's already Aug 31st. So if you were back here you'd be celebrating.

Even if you're not, I get to be the first to wish you a HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY!

( Bloody hell, I thought you were 21. I feel so old :yell: )

I hope you get everything you've ever wanted and that you'll always be happy, or as happy as any one person can possibly be.

cake.jpg

Thanks for being my friend.

*HUG* :)

PS - I'll get you a better birthday cake later :p

Happy B-day you whiney British pussy :p. I hope your day is full of wonderful surprises and adventure :p (Im a dork). So anyway, have a happy crappy Birthday :).

Nick(hopes you got that dildo he sent :p)

Happy birthday, DJ. Hope you're gonna have a great time. Make sure you cause one hell of a riot on the streets, too. :D

Happy Birthday Ben, have a pie! Keep being a good and strong ninja pirate, and keep sailing the seven seas. And remember: Cheese ruins lives. Just say no! :D

And good luck with your exam results. ;)

Happy b-day dude, have a good one and don't feel too
old, I am older still ;)
well, I just had 2 beers for you (well, not really, but
now they are for you ;) ).

Happy birthday to the one with noble blood...

Happy birthday dude!!!! Drink up and have a great day!

You can't wish someone a happy birthday too many times :D Have the happiest of birthdays and an even better year to follow, only to be outclassed by the year after that, and etc., etc. Enjoy! ;)

Weeeeeeeeee, thank you everyone :D

Caelestia: Thank you for the thread, very very nice of you :) And yes, now I am getting old too, we shall share a retirement home together talking of why the young 'uns should all be whipped!

Tranquillian: Thanks mate, and I will stay metal for at least another year \m/

Hiljy: Will do jester adept, the BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT is coming to take me to Mexico :D

QSilver: Thank ye kindly, from the bottom of this 2002 n00bs heart :D

Thanatos: Thank you my mexican friend, may the spirit of all that is hot in its latin passion grant me a god day. BTW, Quetzacoatl says hi ;)

Nick: I will have many adventures upon the seas, drinking mead and telling stories of worlds long dead :D Cheers dude!

Incendiare: I assure you any riots on the streets will not be my fault....honest. Thank you :)

Wandering Blade: I won't be denied ;)

Siren: Yaaaaaaar, a pox on ye for sayin it be so! Shiver me shurikens, tis a fine lusty wench! :D

Salami: Thank you, grim lord of underdark :D I wasn't going to drink today in your honour, but what the hell, the next vodka shot is for you buddy.

Mousewings: We are most pleased with thine efforts, milady, and thank you for your kind words. And I'm TOTALLY gonna drink some bacardi in da club like it my berfday :D

Opacity: Thank ye kindly :D

Northern Lights: And you can't say thank you too many times either :D thank you thank you thank you, and I assure you, each year is gonna get better, like aging wine...I start off bitter, but in years to come, I'll...well...be a little less bitter, but a lot more expensive ;)

Again, thank you everyone :D

Reactions: Hitori
Happy birthday!

sorry ben i reply so late: but you know i love you and the pics you send me. :p

have a great day, do something incredibly stupid then report back to us for laughs. :Spin:

happy, happy b. :)