Enjoy FatherVic's Happy Birthday thread.

rahvin said:
:lol: |ngenius just made the funniest mistake ever on this thread. i hope noone was quick enough to see it. thanks god i was at the computer with the finger on the edit button. :lol:

(sorry |ng, i just had to mention this...)

rahvin.

Sorry? My heart has jumped out of my chest!!!! God save your finger and the edit button!!! You can see me sending the message twice because I thought the page had problems when loading. Me, fool.
:OMG:

|ng (Arghhahhgdhdhdg!!)

@|ng: it doesn't matter, this actually made my day. :D

i assure you people that since i was made a mod here, a little more than one year ago, tonight has been by far the moment when having an administrator who's almost always there has proved to be most useful. evah. ;)

rahvin.

FatherVic said:
Nick: thankies man, though i think you're probably the only one from the oldies that hasn't got to know that now I'm living in Greece

Aww, don't mind Nick, he's not retarded, just a bit slow :p

Thanatos said:
Dani: que introducción tan espantosa, deja las drogas en paz.

Si, tío, la carencia de miguelitos queda evidenciada por mis tonterías. Gracias por llamarme la atención, ahora te doy un poco de reputación para que puedas mirar a los demás con orgullo desmedido y... ser tope guay y... esas cosas. ;)

|ngenius (Ignorante que no sabe qué es un miguelito) :cry:

Reactions: Thanatos
rahvin, ing: you know...there's few things less charming than seeing two people enjoying something funny and not being able to know what the heck was so funny!!!
arrrrrrrghhhh!!! I wanna know :cry: :p

ing: heheheehe ahora soy yo el que rie por que se que son los miguelitos :p

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALFREEEEEEEEED: damn, you made my day, man!!! I hope you are doing as fine as i hope you are really doing :p And well, I prefered the enlightened hook...but your wisedom is something far away for me to comprehend :p
Oh! and i hope you make a lot of money until this summer and...and...well and you know why i want you to make a lot of money :p

fv (who enjoy reading, even if it's the unnatural forestry way of life)

well it's just that I tried the not_so_handy stoneslab books they used to have in the past. Yeah, they're ecological and stuff...but my back started complaining and now I plant a tree for every 50 books I read...

fathervic (playing fair with good ol' Amazonas)

@Dani:

own1.jpg
owned_tank.jpg

:eek: if not for |ng I may not have seen this...

I regret not doing this sooner, but I have to say that FV is one of my dearest friends that I have accquired over my years here at UM. I wish him the best in everything he does. Live long and prosper my friend!

(F_V: The Treky Twin)

OH MY!!!!!! My wonderful and actually the original F_V, the almighty Californian Surferf, the Only Rabbit bearer, the one who live in the Lavatories (Los Banos, CA), the one who brought light to my tiny and senseless life has come to say Happy Birthday!!!!! :hotjump: Final_Vision, I miss you dude!!!!!

tristessa, incendiaire and steve...a big bunch of thanks.

dani: miguelito es un caramelo mexicano basando en polvos de chile y sal....y esta que te cagas

fv (raulito)