Happy birthday to me

|ngenius

Little Grasshopper
Nov 16, 2001
Barcelona
Visit site
Yes, I knew this day would come sooner or later. A day where the board that saw |ngenius born would forget his birthday and neglect to offer him the praise he diserves. But I'm here to remind everybody to praise me, presents are gratefully accepted too.

So, happy birthday |ngenius!!!!!!!!!! You're my personal hero, man, you rock, you're awesome and... and... well, you know how deeply I love you.

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

|ng (who loves himself so (too?) much)

Muchas felicidades, my robofriend.

The bestest martini for ya ..catch.

home_glass.gif

..don't rust yourself now
wink.gif

feliz cumpleaños, mi querido amigo!
birthday_cake.gif

te deseo que tus sueños se hagan realidad a la brevedad posible, que las preocupaciones pasen y que sobre todo no te falte amor de todos los que te valoran. que nunca cambies! eres genial!! :cool:

un abrazo *hugs* y un gran beso *kiss* y una especialidad finlandesa :D

annos.jpg

(tamperelainen mustamakkara)

I would have noticed if I had a computer at home. *hint, hint*

Happy birthday and greetings to the lovely robot!

Don't rust yourself and stay happy.

Alright, that's better. When one faces his self-created birthday thread, it's reasonable to expect the whole board dropping some written wishing well. By now, Li and Rei are heading the "make |ngenius feel chupi" contest. I would suggest to the others to struggle a bit more, you can do it better. :loco:

Now, let me enjoy the one by one reply:

@MagSec: Cojonudo, amigo semi-newyorker. Un martini es siempre un buen sustitutivo del clásico pastel de cumpleaños. (English version: Cojonuding, my half-newyorker friend. A martini is always a good substitutive for the classic birthday cake. And I do agree, I'm the most handsome robot ever!)

@idari: Don't you worry, your presence here is enough to cheer me up.

@wildfyr: Hey, you, fresh breeze. Thanks, nice to see you.

@Li: We gonna partyyyyyy!!!

@Official idiot: This year I've decided to face a challenge and try to have a nice one. I'm sorry. But thanks anyway, you're so nice... sometimes.

@Rusty: Yeah, and a bit of these ones: :worship:

@Rei: Lofia. You made me hungry, btw. :D

@Alfred: Your presence is always a gift, dragon. Thanks.

@Hilj: Many, many thanks.

@Rahve: Well, you're losing your almighty powers. I expected you to reply faster. As for my secluded thing, the doctor says it is recovering fast, thanks. :p Nah, seriously, you know I'm always available and I even invited you to partake of my absurd stories thread. Sometimes distance is a very subjective notion.

@mousewings: Thanks!!! I met a girl last week with some oriental physical aspect, and surprisingly enough your nickname came to my mind. Curious thing, eh?

@La Rocque: Thanks, you, new people.

@Violet Baudelaire: Escueta pero certera. Gracias. :)

@Gtranquillity: Okay, I note down your participation. Thanks.

@Child Of Time: Thaaaaanks!!! Could you slow down the speed of time? It seems like it was yesterday that I was celebrating my last birthday. (I actually went out to celebrate, last night, maybe that has something to do with this odd sensation...)

I enjoyed it. Really. :hotjump:

|ngenius.