Happy birthday to me

hey, i didn't forget your birthday, my dear friend, i was expecting it with a lot of anxiety all these days! but you beat me to posting this thread, because i was away from the net, preparing your party! So, finally, after my endless decorating of our rock for the past 20 hours, you can finally enjoy and drink/dance all night with me and our kind guests!

birthday.gif
partytime.gif
hb2.gif
party.gif
biggringift.gif
beerchug.gif

vas a venir o no? felicidades manolete, cabeza de cohete :rolleyes: si no vienes, por lo menos invítame a mi a España

Hey, happy birthday! Hope your days goes....well should actually use the word WENT, well for you. :)

May your bolts never rush, oi thee mightiest of robots and may
your butt always stay shiny for the meer mortals to kiss.
Have a merry "build on this day" day :)

I offer you a free oiling if I ever shall happen on the distinct
pleasure of thy shiny being :)
(oil = beer)

@Nick ex-theclayman: Sappy crap is my fave kind of crap. Thanks, dude, how's Chicago doing without me? ;)

@Thanatos: Creo que Mexico y yo no nos veremos en algún tiempo todavía. Pero si vienes a España incluso puedo ofrecerte alojamiento y consejo turístico. Ahora bien, la invitación no incluye pagos de avión, lamentablemente. ;)

@Incendiare: The day went ok, your words worked in retrospective. Thanks.

@Metta: You catched the very essence of this thread, I see. Thank you. :)

@Salamy: Hey, dude, you know how to power me up, that's for sure. Let me pay the next round. And let me mug someone first.

|ng.

Happy birthday to you.

@fireangel: It's ok, just send me a present, and I'll forgive everything. :p

@Arch: The man of wonderful avatars wishing me a happy birthday. Thanks.

Now let's see if Niklas drops some lines wishing me a nice birthday. It would be chupi. :)

|ngenius (The Fool Of The Realm)

i'm not niklas (that's for sure), but i wanted to wish you happy birthday all the same.

It's so sad to see that a person makes a birthday thread for himself. :( Especially THIS person.
Dani, dear, I wish you luck. You gotta need it. :zzz: