Happy Birthday Siren! ;D

[ame]http://www.amazon.de/Wish-Were-Here-Pink-Floyd/dp/B000024D4S/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1212668920&sr=8-11[/ame]

Arrrgh, dammit, you idiots. I used the whole tracklist of Pink Floyd's "Wish you were here" EP except for one song in the first post.

@ Rahvin: It is "thou" not "tou" (and by the way the answer is still wrong)

:bah:

Arrrgh, dammit, you idiots. I used the whole tracklist of Pink Floyd's "Wish you were here" EP except for one song in the first post.

Wow, that was actually pretty clever. Who would have thought! :p
I'm going to try with the tracklist from some other record one day (although of course it's easier if you know how to crack the code).

@ Rahvin: It is "thou" not "tou"

You don't say!

Happy birthday Siren and shine on you crazy diamond.
Celebrate it well since it is your 21st so drink a lot of alcohol and have a cigar.
I wish you were here and could celebrate with me. :cry:

siren, did you really just turn 21? i always thought you were older than me :err:

To be honest she is 23. I was just making her two years younger. But don't tell her that I told you.

@Dark_Silence: you should never ask that to a lady. ;) anyway, i am forever young, i am eternal. :Spin:

@Sunjammer: thank you sunny. :) will talk to you there as soon as i find the time, hopefully in a couple days. :)

@Dark_Silence: you should never ask that to a lady. ;) anyway, i am forever young, i am eternal. :Spin:

yay, siren is a godess :kickass:

i am sorry you didnt like the question, but i have actually never understood why women dont like to tell how old they are :p. I dont mind personally if someone ask me how old i am.

i am sorry you didnt like the question, but i have actually never understood why women dont like to tell how old they are :p. I dont mind personally if someone ask me how old i am.
ah, my little dark_silence, that's because you're still young. :)
i didn't mind when i was a couple years younger either, but then at some point everyone starts rubbing your age on your face and voila. i hope you never feel the need to hide your age. :)

@suwat: thank you, you sexy sexy suwat. :p

@beef: 't was Corona, 't was good. XD