Happy Birthday Siren! ;D

Happy birthday!!!! :Spin:
party-smiley-029.gif

Reactions: Ormir and Siren
In name of födelsedag i´m about to rape Sigurd´s words:
"Fuel for UM, air raid Siren to mankind"

Happy birthday! (no more fucking typos,what a fucking relief)

This is for you
NP: Satyricon - Fuel For Hatred

Reactions: Siren
Well I can blame my absence yesterday (and the whole f*&%$g week) to the servers of the UM which seemed to be down at every random moment I tried to log in.

But finally, even if I'm late, i can happily say "Do not eat Popplers!!!" oh, wait...I think is screwed it up again!...anyway...HAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPYYYY BIIIIRTHDAY SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEEEEN :hotjump:

and though I won't attach a pic like Ormir, i just wanted to say xronia polla :p (that sound horribly funny in Spanish)

fathervic (who doesn't how to pronounce f*&%$g)

Awww, I hate to arrive late to my wife's birthday thread, but I blame it on UM being down, anyway, Happy Belated Birthday :) :hotjump: *filaki, agkalitsa*

@F_V: Thanks for the thread and for the wishes, you know you're always welcome here ;) *very tight hugs* =)

@WB; Hearse: Thanks!!! ;)

@rahvin: those ufos are killing me :yow: (let me not speak about your siren :p)

@Miolo; Nick: thanks :Smokin:

@Cael: Thanks dear, they are beautiful =)))

@D_J: thanks for the HBS and thanks for the pic too :p

@Mel; melonaki: euxaristw polyyyyyyyyy, na ste kala kai oti epi8ymeite ;) *agkalitses* :) :) :)

@VC: danke :wave: *knuddel*

@rei: eeeeeeeek those are the best presents i got so far, teh bunney and teh ELEPHANTE!!! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

@|ng: thanks, but that sounds more like finnish :p

@Ormir: owww that's very sweet, hugg teh bunney! *halaus*

@Naku: that was very moving, thanks :`)

@coronerox: hey, thanks!!! :wave: :)

@husband: awww don't worry, i still love you ;) *abrazo, besitos*

@DotNoir; QSilver; AlienmaN; opacity; Villain; Hiljainen; Arch; Northern Lights; Wazoo; Violet; Salmy; DIM; Tristessa; Incendiare; Tebus: Thanks a lot for the wishes!!! I had a nice time, drunk a glass for you all :D