Happy Birthday Wanderingblade!!!

Thankyou all :)

Siren: Awww, its adorable :) ginger is the best colour and all :p I shall name it Belphegor....

Rei: You should really alter those smilies to be more catlike to better represent yours

Mousie: thank you cute girl :p

Arch: Cheers

Thanny: Hehehe, thats the nicest thing anyone has said to me ever :D

rahvin: Aaaargh... brain... scarring...

opacity: Now thats a cool smilie :) mmm... cake...

Wazoo: Thanks :) Just remember this is second year on the trot... :p

Miolo: Cheers mate, will do.

Caelestia: I don't know you either but thankyou! :p

Nick: Haha, sounds great. Maybe we could set up a forum strip bar... :p

Ormir: Cheers. Saatanan pelle.

Chameleons: Thanks

AlienmaN: Wicked smiley

Hilj: :)

DeepInMisery: I'll just settle for some drummin...

Sunjammer: Looks more like a beard :p

VultureCulture: :lol

hyena: lol... thankyou kind lady :p

yeah, me too, you used to have that strange cat as an avatar, and i think you were at the opeth board before, right?

WB: Oh, I remember you too. I just don't consider that really knowing you. :p Actually, I remember you well enough to quote you this much: "Smooth as a smooth thing". I'm still laughing at that after all that time. :Spin:
(No, you're not supposed to have a slightest clue of what I'm talking about, so don't worry.
wink.gif
)

VC: Umm, no.
err.gif
Never had any cats in my avatar, never been to the Opeth board. Maybe you're mistaking me to someone else?

-Lamia
(definately not a huge fan of cats, those evil sharp-clawed spawn of satan...
eysupdown.gif
)

Miolo said:
@Lamia: how can you not be a huge fan of something like this?

micetti.jpg

Miolo

Ahhhh my eyes! Make them go away! Make them go away!!! :yell:

I can understand why you are fooled by this picture... but I'll let you in a little secret: they're just posing to make people think they're all cute and adorable. Really they're wicked and have no mercy for their poor victims.
rolleyes.gif

Hearse: yes, I'm back. It is useless to run for cover anymore. :Smug:
What kind of question is that, 'coming for next tuska'?! Don't tell me you haven't heard Opeth's going to be there? I wouldn't miss them for the world!!!

-Lamia

Lamia: Please note, females are smaller than males... and it still holds :D

And cute, lovable AND the foot soldiers of Satan is the perfect combination. Cats are the best.

I also remember what you're talking about, Lamia of the shining eyes and lack of scanner :p

Lamia said:
VC: Umm, no.
err.gif
Never had any cats in my avatar, never been to the Opeth board. Maybe you're mistaking me to someone else?

-Lamia
(definately not a huge fan of cats, those evil sharp-clawed spawn of satan...
eysupdown.gif
)

yeah, i recalled she called herself lamura or something like that. but not having been to the opeth board and not liking cats definetely adds to your cause :)

puppy.jpg

VultureCulture said:

Now we're talking!
smile2.gif

WB: Aww, you remembered!
blush.gif
But I believe the accurate term was dazzling eyes, mind you. :p
And yes, women are backstabbing and evil. I won't go questioning that.

Also notice how fluently this thread went straight from birthday wishes to hating cats and my dazzling eyes. :insert the smiley with dazzling eyes here:

-Lamia