Happy birthday, Sirenoula!

Rei Toei

not quite human
Feb 7, 2002
Visit site
have a great party, mademoiselle!
i wish all your dreams will come true soon, and that you succeed in everything that you do.
i am sure you will overcome every obstacle that stands up in your way - be it big or small - as you have already done in the past. a big hug.
hey, it's gonna be an awesome year :D

let's get this party started, ladies and gentlemen!!
here's the cake:

chocolate_birthday.txt

Hello,

This is |ngenius, just a happy friend of Sirenoula's. I decided to drop by and post here because she is the most wonderful greek siren I've ever met, so I thought to myself: "hey, what about posting some good wishes to this beautiful girl?". And here I am.

Now, I'm just waiting for Rei's cake to be sent to our rock, the rock where Siren and I live in a steady state of happiness and joy. Tonight: TOGA PARTY. You're invited if you drop off your toga at some point of the night.

¡¡¡HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIREN!!!
|ng.​

Happy birthday, Siren! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Upon reading this post, you will receive the bestest seks in your life.

Why is our Siren having a birthday here???
How lovely!!!!

HAPPY BIRHTDAY Siren!!!!!

May you have a year full of everything you want and of what makes you happy and content =) I hope this year will be better than the previous... *hugs*
Have fun girl :)

Happy birthday, I hope you're having a very nice day :wave: And indeed, do eat lots of cake, after all that's what birthdays are for :D Enjoy and take care :)

hah, lots of old geezers turning up for this thread, you should feel very important, lovable feisty greek :p

Happy birthday latreia mou ;)