Katatonia + dreams

Jun 5, 2004
Poland
www.katatonia.of.pl
If I remembered correctly there was a thread about this... damn no search option :/ Ok, I woke up just few minutes ago and first what I thought is to write about my dream here :) So, it was my second Katatonia dream which I remember very good. In yesterday dream all took place in some kind of place like backstage room. I met there Jonas and Daniel. Hehe I kept asking Jonas about new album. He told me that it would be dark and shit.... but on the other hand there will be mellow music, not the heavy stuff ;) Then he played me some videoclip to a new song... hehe it was called "Will I Follow" and the clip contained heavy, happy rock with strange poses of every band (Jonas was even smiling there and doing stupid smiles:) ). He told me that band took this song to become a single EP or sth. I was asking him about other stuff but I don't quite remember it... nevertheless Jonas was wearing The Cure - "Bloodflowers" T-Shirt and he was very annoyed when I tried to smoke cigarette near him :)
Hehe, and yeah Daniel was talking non-stop about shit from this forum :) He didn't want to answer my questions but was only talking about threads from forum :) Very cool guy in dream...
Damn and yeah I met Blakkheim in other room. It was very strange meeting. He was mysterious like some magician or sth :loco: He made me sure that he will send me some book full of Kata pics from old era - it looked like some magic book or shit... and then the most strange part of this dream. There was a priest, Blakkheim and me... The priest was talking to Blakk that he brings evil and he felt it because the fence was moving :tickled: So this priest started to do some exorcism... hehe and then I saw Blakk with some boy and dagger in hand. He was negotiating with priest not to do this exorcism. But they don't reach compromism and Blakk murdered this child. And then I saw construction build from pipes and there was blood boiling in this pipes.... damn strange dream :) And yeah... they all gave me autographs and shit :) This dream rocked :headbang:

If you ever had some dream about Katatonia share your feelings :) Cheers.

Good fucking lord, that's a strange dream. Wish I had an awesome one like that. :p I've never had a Katatonia dream, I rarely have dreams in the first place. I do fall alseep to Katatonia every night though.

I had some dreams abount katatonia, but after a while I forget them..

I remember once I dreamt they where palying in a theater and the audience was sitting...so I was wondering if I happened to be at the wrong concert..but then Katatonia went on stage and began to play...but I don´t remember how it ended...

I dream A LOT. I'm sure I've had dreams about a band before, but I don't remember who.

I can have some really weird dreams at times. For the past month or so I've been writing down "key images" from my dreams to help me remember. The morning of that plane crash in Greece I kept dreaming about pilots having problems with a plane and crashing...the dream would stop just before it'd crash and it kept repeating until I realised I was dreaming and the subject matter changed. I also seem to have recurring dreams about cats and they either talk to me in cat form or shape-shift to human form and talk to me. The other night a cat I was holding in the dream turned to me and started kissing me!

Other strange things that have appeared in my dreams as of late are:

A house with a room full of black windowed tombs, me eating brains, spiders, a huge black spider, a wasp that actually woke me up when it buzzed in my ear in the dream (I heard it as I was waking up and couldn't fall back asleep that night), a graveyard with a male vampire and a fat vampire-looking female, asteroids falling to the earth, and loads of other weird stuff. I love dreams! *lol*

I also dream a lot! Recently I had a weird dream of a plane crashing on the German Reichstag, very scary and apocalyptic. But fortunately i have mostly pleasant dreams, sometimes about Katatonia. Here is my latest Kata- dream:
I was on a train with Anders and Jonas. They played a song (one guitar+ both singing), it sounded very beautiful and katatonic, a bit like Tonight's Decision, but I never heard this song before so maybe it was from the new album ;) I didn't want to disturb them so I sat down a few seats away, listened quietly and watched their reflection in the train window. They played the song twice and the second time it was even more beautiful...

@Cis: That is really scary! I once dreamt I was sitting in a train back home with my discman running and VE in it... and while I was sitting there [it was night] and looking at the reflection in the window, I imagined a girl sitting next to me and listening to Katatonia who were some seats away in the same train and played song I never heard of o_O
Then in my dream I "woke" up and saw that there was no one else in that train, but I thought how cool it could have been, if it was true. And I remembered the songs melody. Later on I finally woke up [in my bed...] but forgot that melody >.< it sounded great!

You guys have strange dreams... really o_O

I hate it when I dream of music I've never heard before and it sounds fucking brilliant, and I'll wake up from that dream in the night with it still in my head, but then I go back to sleep and when I wake up for the day I can't remember. :bah:

BloodySwan said:
@Cis: That is really scary! I once dreamt I was sitting in a train back home with my discman running and VE in it... and while I was sitting there [it was night] and looking at the reflection in the window, I imagined a girl sitting next to me and listening to Katatonia who were some seats away in the same train and played song I never heard of o_O
Then in my dream I "woke" up and saw that there was no one else in that train, but I thought how cool it could have been, if it was true. And I remembered the songs melody. Later on I finally woke up [in my bed...] but forgot that melody >.< it sounded great!

You guys have strange dreams... really o_O

Uuuuhhh, so we had almost the same dream... strange... but funny :)

@Cis: So if we both recognize any new song of Katatonia which we CANNOT know... we can be sure, that there's something mysterious going on ;D

@Deliverance: I won't dream of that... if I had a collection like you I wouldn't dare to walk out of my house... I would be always in fear that something might happen [burglars, inundation, fire, godzilla destroying everthing, aliens searching for Katatonia stuff, someone on a revenge-trip against me... and so on].
I'm already in fear of my lovely books, my promo-CDs, my beloved clothes, my paintings and my usual CDs :erk:
Think I got kinda paranoia *hm*

I have some real schizo dreams lately... I can't remember them though :Spin: Hehe, my second Kata dream happened about a year ago and I still remember it. And it was a simple gig played in dayroom in school :tickled: People were behaving INSANE - like on some death metal gig. There was no person who was standing in one position :) They played during day and they sounded real heavy. The apogeum of this show was Murder which blew all ppl away. Shit, I have never been on Katatonia gig but this dream was like real experience :) Hope I will see them someday in conscious state of mind ;) Cheers.