Katatonia, more popular than you think?

I'm not sure how popular they are around my area (California, Bay area) but I talk regularly with the owner of the only music store in my town and I talked him into ordering all the Katatonia albums from Discouraged Ones and up.....In a few days they came in..And, yes they WERE there. I went back a few days later to pick up a couple things I ordered, and they were all gone....He ordered 3 VE, 2 LFDGD, and one for the other two. So 7 Katatonia albums were bought in those 3 days :D

But yeah.....all of my friends know of Katatonia cause I talk about them a lot and I have successfully made a few Katatonia fans out of them :D

Incendiare said:
HMV, eh? The one I go to (Edmonton, Canada) never has Tonight's Decision anymore. Actually, there are some HMV's that don't even have a label on the shelf for Katatonia. :cry:

HMV in Montreal and Sherbrooke usually carries Tonight's Decision and Last Fair Deal Gone Down, and recently Viva Emptiness is the only one I see. but buying those CD's there is a ripp off, 27.99 +tax. I got thos 3 CD's for 47.47 CAN with posting included from the end records i saved bundles!

grandbazaar said:
HMV in Montreal and Sherbrooke usually carries Tonight's Decision and Last Fair Deal Gone Down, and recently Viva Emptiness is the only one I see. but buying those CD's there is a ripp off, 27.99 +tax. I got thos 3 CD's for 47.47 CAN with posting included from the end records i saved bundles!

Yeah, I started ordering from the End Records a few months ago. HMV is such a rip-off. Last time I went to HMV, I bought four cd's, and it cost me $110.