Last Fair Deal Gone Down
Viva Emptiness
The Great Cold Distance
Discouraged Ones
Tonight's Decision
Brave Murder Day
Dance Of December Souls

-Vince

N.P. The Hellacopters - Everything's On T.V.

My opinion would be that this is too hard question...Katatonia does not have bad album..maybe some albums are better between equals,but to make whole list..not a chance :)

hmm tough choice....

Last Fair Deal Gone Down (have to put it first, disspossession got me into katatonia and its the first album by them i heard/picked up)
Discouraged Ones
The Great Cold Distance
Viva Emptiness
Tonight's Decision
Dance Of December Souls
Brave Murder Day

1. Last Fair Deal Gone Down (the epitome of all that is Katatonia)
2. Brave Murder Day (I just keep coming back to it, time and time again.. oh the atmosphere. Maybe I should even put in on #1)
3. Tonight's Decision
4. Discouraged Ones
5. Dance Of December Souls
6. The Great Cold Distance
7. Viva Emptiness

1. The Great Cold Distance - This one basically ties with VE.

2. Viva Emptiness - With VE Katatonia developed into perfection.

3. Last Fair Deal Gone Down - Great album, but i'm not that into it nowadays

4. Discouraged Ones - Their most depressive album. And thats saying a lot...

5. Tonight's Decision - As good as DO, really.

6. Brave Murder Day - Its okey, but nothing more. The production on the original sucks.

7. Dance of December Souls - I don't like this one.

C'mon guys...DODS is one of the most influential Doom/Death/Black Metal albums ever...RESPECT!!!

Big fuckin whoop, that's a title and doesn't mean it's better than the rest at'all

4. Discouraged Ones - Their most depressive album. And thats saying a lot...

5. Tonight's Decision - As good as DO, really.

6. Brave Murder Day - Its okey, but nothing more. The production on the original sucks.

7. Dance of December Souls - I don't like this one.
Agreed about dods but for me TD or LFDGD is the most depressive. I like mikael a lot but for me nothing beats jonas' clean vox. with that said I think BMD would be very good with clean vocals. However Their songwriting came a ways with the release of DO and even more with LFDGD.

TD has the most depressing lead guitars and lyrics and DO has the most depressing vox...No album can ever top these two...DODS have the killing death vox and a bunch of darkened melodies,BMD is the masterpiece but I would prefer it with Jonas growling on it...By the way Day is a goth classic!!!Even though I think LFDGD is a bit cheesy I love this album to death...VE is cold to the bone and atmospheric and TGCD is perfection...But still,nothing can top TD...:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: