katatonia collection

Varg-

New Metal Member
Sep 1, 2003
Stockholm
Visit site
Since the other thread got screwed during the server-down-thing, I restart the thread.

So... list your katatonia-collection, pretty please!

Myself:
Viva Emptiness
Last Fair Deal Gone Down
Tonigth's Music
Tonight's Decision
Discouraged Ones
Sounds of Decay
Brave Murder Day
For Funerals To Come
Dance of December Souls

looking for:
Saw you Drown
Jhva Elohim Meth

Dance of December Souls
For Funerals to Come
Brave Murder Day
Sounds of Decay
Discouraged Ones
Tonight's Decision
Last Fair Deal Gone Down
Tonight's Music
Viva Emptiness
Brave Yester Days

Anders' signature guitar pick, caught at gig

RAZ376.gif

Tshirt version

Foto6.jpg
Foto7.jpg

Fucking crappy worthless webcam...

i didn't get the point.. why should we need it for? would it make some fans more special in a way having the whole merchandise collection..
well, o.k. then, besides the traditional stuff i have also a hair with gum on it.. it's Anders' hair :p

Vera, the point with this thread? Well.... I'm just interested in what stuff you've got, how many of you got rare stuff etc. How fucked up I am etc... :)

o.k., then.. sure i can list my stuff, but i'm not supposed to answer the last option you've mentioned ;) ..
hmm.. let's see, no rare thingie here.

Dance of December Souls
Brave Murder Day
Sounds of Decay
Discouraged Ones
Tonight's Decision
Last Fair Deal Gone Done
Teargas
Viva Emptiness
Brave Yester Days

some t-shirts:
- LFDGD - I depend on darkness
- a girlie with the logo on it
- another one with the old logo (same as Cerulean has.. not that washed out though, he he)
- Tonight's Decision - made by myself

and sure i'd like to get some more.. i know what's the next..

I am a collector ya know!!!!

1. Viva
2.LFDGD
3.Tonights Decision
4.Discouraged Ones
5.Sounds of Decay
6.BMD
7.DODS
8.LFDGD cover shirt.
9.BYD
Now some rarities :)
Katatonia/Hades split demo
The last rare Katatonia shirt (old logo) Ten were made five for the bandmembers and five for others, I bought Anders's and he also signed it in silver ink.
Three Viva LP's (not that rare but there were only 1000 copies)
A signed 10 by 12 glossy from the BMD era(signed by Anders, Jonas, and Fred in silver ink)
For funerals to come Picture disk ( not that rare)

I will be buying the Katatonia/Primordial demo LP later this week, I have the money and could care less how much it costs :yell:

I also have October Tide-Rain Without End with the origonal band profile sheet which is far more rare than the CD itself(the lyric sleeve is signed by Jeroen Van Valkenberg the cover artist) and Grey Dawn (the latter of which is a sealed first pressing)

Im not cool because of this, it's my fav. hobby.

Reactions: Grumble Grumble
Deliverance6 said:
I am a collector ya know!!!!
The last rare Katatonia shirt (old logo) Ten were made five for the bandmembers and five for others, I bought Anders's and he also signed it in silver ink.
That's weird, cos Anders told me that I got the last one of them :confused:
Not that it matters though.

Thanx Varg :)
When I bought the shirt Anders put it up for bid again because someone won and didnt pay for it. He assured me that it was the very last one and I have not seen one for sale again. Who knows though. I am glad to know someone else who has one too.

Deliverance6 said:
Thanx Varg :)
When I bought the shirt Anders put it up for bid again because someone won and didnt pay for it. He assured me that it was the very last one and I have not seen one for sale again. Who knows though. I am glad to know someone else who has one too.
Aye. It feels somehow good to know there are only 5 (or 10?) of us who got such a shirt eh :) The only complaint I have is that it's a S, I usually wear XL so it looked kinda funny in the beginning.

Agreed! I have not put mine on yet but I will when I go to see them in June and I have a feeling it will be tight :) Its fucking awesome though to know some other dedicated collectors :worship:

I also forgot to mention the Teargas Ep and an october tide Grey Dawn shirt (50 made)

Cerulean said:
It isn't washed out, my webcam is fucked up. It's also one of the only 5 existing shirts I assume?

no, it's a fake i got last time at wacken, but i don't care.. if i really had one of this 10 so damn rare t-shirts i wouldn't dare to wear it actually.. so what, put it in a frame and hang it on my wall?
talking about rare t-shirts.. does anyone here has the "once we were gods"-shirt?

KATATONIA%20-%20Once%20we%20were%20gods%20%28vorne%29.jpg

hmm... i still prefer to collect Katatonia-impressions, feelings :( ..

Brave Yester Days
Viva Emptiness
Last Fair Deal Gone Down
Tonight's Decision
Tonight's Music
Teargas
Discouraged Ones
Brave Murder Day / For Funerals to Come
Dance of December Souls

I wish I had all the rest

Katatonia - Jhva Elohim Meth LP
Katatonia - Dance of December Souls CD
Katatonia - For Funerals To Come (Black/white cover) CD
Katatonia - For Funerals To Come PicLP
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day CD
Katatonia - Sounds of Decay CD
Katatonia - Discouraged Ones CD
Katatonia - Discouraged Ones LP
Katatonia - Tonight´s Decision CD
Katatonia - Teargas CD
Katatonia - Last Fair Deal Gone Down CD
Katatonia - Tonight's Music CD
Katatonia - Ghost of the Sun CD
Katatonia - Viva Emptiness CD
Katatonia - Brave Yester Days 2CD (Very Soon to be Added)
Katatonia - LFDGD - I Depend on Darkness TS
Katatonia - Old Logo TS
Katatonia Lighter