Tonight's music
Ghost of the sun x2
Viva emptiness
Viva emptiness LP
Brave yester days
+some Katatonia stuff like shirts etc.

Here´s my updated collection:

*Jhva Elohim Meth (blue demo cassette)
*Jhva Elohim Meth...the revival (original cd-version)
*Jhva Elohim Meth...the revival (blue vinyl signed by Jonas&Anders)
*Split tape with Hades
*Dance of December Souls cd (signed by Jonas&Anders)
*Dance of December Souls LP (Hellion records)
*W.A.R compilation vol.1
*For Funerals to come cd-ep
*For Funerals to come pic-vinyl
*Brave Murder Day cd
*Split 10" vinyl with Primordial
*Sounds of Decay mcd
*Saw You Drown mcd (signed by Jonas, Anders and Fred)
*Discouraged Ones cd
*Discouraged Ones gatefolded LP
*Tonight´s Decision cd
*Tonight´s Decision re-issue cd with bonus tracks
*Teargas cd-ep (signed by the band)
*Last Fair Deal Gone Down cd
*Tonight´s Music cd-ep
*Ghost of the Sun promo-cd
*Viva Emptiness cd
*Viva Emptiness LP
*Brave Yester Days double-cd

Shirts:

*"Naked woman" (old t-shirt signed by Jonas&Anders)
*Moonbride longsleeve
*Brave Murder day longsleeve
*Discouraged Ones longsleeve
*Tonight´s Decision longsleeve
*Ain´t Worth livin´ t-shirt
*Logo t-shirt
*Transparent t-shirt
*Teargas t-shirt
*Viva Emptiness longsleeve
*Viva Emptiness hoodie

+other merchandising (posters, lighters etc.)
+230 original Katatonia photos

All the stuff are of course originals.

BTW, I´m interested in Russian editions. Take contact.

Hehe. It wasn't a competition actually, but yes. That's impressing! I don't understand why you would have doubles of releases though. For me it's enough to have one of each.

Where are you guys finding this super rare stuff? I am on ebay quite a bit. Are you guys ebayers or just really lucky at the local record store. Unfortunately I dont always have the dough for this stuff but I am always looking so if you know something I dont, please tell.
Very impressed by the way. :)

- For Funerals to come cd
- Brave Murder Day cd
- Split 10" vinyl with Primordial
- Sounds of Decay cd
- Saw You Drown cd
- Discouraged Ones cd
- Tonight´s Decision cd
- Teargas cd-ep
- Last Fair Deal Gone Down cd
- Tonight's Music single-cd
- Viva Emptiness cd

almost everything signed by the guyz of the band - last time I saw them live, I missed Blackheim, for he wasn't well.
Haven't been able yet to find "Brave Yester Days", man! But I'm gonna catch Katatonia live next Friday, so I hope to get a copy there.
Have also a girlie-shirt with the latest logo, as well as another black t-shirt with the old red logo with the pentagram made by myself... at least it should be somewhere, for it's very old.

Have a cool live manifesto of their gig in Oslo, at Mars, when they played there together with In the woods... in August 1998; a couple of friends of mine were there spending holidays, but had the flight 2 days before the gig... I would've postponed my come-back, definitely. When they went to the wall trying to get this manifesto for me, a policeman came to them asking what the hell they were doing and they answered him: In Italy everyone do it in the streets... should've been funny...

In reply Varg, super rare to me is something of 500 or so copies like the jhva elohim meth blue demo. Some of the old shirts I wasnt aware even existed, or DODS pic lp. I cant even get a DO gatefold LP. I finally found the Primordial 10 inch LP on purple wax format :) Basically something only a collector or serious fan would buy because of its rarity and also because of the cost.

I really am interested in where you have found your rarest of items. Where I live you order it or miss it, I could drive quite far to not find a Katatonia CD much less anything out of the ordinary. I have gotten every Katatonia thing I have off the Net. How long have you been collecting? Lets expand this topic a bit eh. :)

Ive been searching all day on the net and found a japanese release by "Katatonia" called -Sublime Magic Of - Earlier RIs--. Is this our Katatonia or that shit band Catatonia? Has anyone ever heard of this. There is no description or anything so I dont hve a clue what it is.