katatonia collection

It certainly is taking a toll on my money situation. Obsessions, obsessions......
Oh well, it is my favorite hobby, collecting stuff from my favorite bands. I wanted to get all this stuff before I go to see them on friday so I could get it all signed. I am going to take a break though, so sweet the concern Drynwhyl.(wink)

same here, Deliverance!
spending all my money for music basically, in one way or another. for sure not to that extent, you simply flash by, but still.. i'm just a poor student ;)
i'm glad for you. no worries, you'll get also the missing pieces you want. everybody finds what he trully looks for.
wink back

YES!!!!! It finally came today-----Katatonia/Primordial Split LP------
Its awesome, heavy duty purple vinyl. A dark green cover with cool artwork.
I spent alot of xtra money to get it shipped here before the show. Now I can be done for awhile, untill something rare comes along.....
I also just bought 3 (which will make 4) October Tide shirts from Anders. I think it a good investment since there were only 50 made.
Damn I got to quit this shit.

Right where you are apparently, Ebay. I almost bought that CD but I had just bought one the other day. I watch ebay for new Katatonia stuff at least twice a day for "buy it now" items that are rare. It isnt common to find those deals, but thats how I got the last old logo Katatonia shirt from anders(10 made). Keep hunting bro, it just takes a long time to find them all.

MUSIC:
Jhva Elohim Meth(Cd and the blue vinyl)- Dance of December Souls-War compilation Vol 4(2 songs from Katatonia, love of the swan and black erotica)-For funerals to Come EP-Brave Murder Day+For Funerals to Come CD signed by Fred(US version)-Brave Murder Day(European version)-Sounds of Decay-Saw you drawn-Discouraged Ones-Tonight's Decision(digipack with 2 extra songs and the normal cd)-Teargas EP-Last Fair deal gone Down-Tonight's Music EP-Peaceville compilation with one song(No Devotion)-Viva Emptiness signed by Matthias-Brave Yester Days-2 live shows bootleg in Paris-01 and in Barcelona-03.

SHIRTS:
Ain't worth livin'-Once we were gods-Sweet Nurse-logo Katatonia girlie t-shirt(green shirt) and hooded Viva Emptiness.
Photos from 2 shows in Barcelona, photo with Fred, poster from Tonight's Decision.

Hope i don't forget nothing more.