Ever met a member of Katatonia?

Jonas walked right by me at the Pearl Room when I was on the way out of the pisser. I yelled " What Up Jooooonazzzz"...he threw the horns and kept on walking. He was in a hurry I'm sure because Scar Symmetry just ended.

nice albums there beligerant, all classics

yea i would rather not drink than drink light beer, i mean light beer, it wont get your drunk, no matter how hard you try, so its really just a tease, or something you drink so you can say you can drink a lot of, i mean, im sure most people could drink 12 miller light and barely feel a thing haha:puke:

I met all but Fred I think.... (SORRY FRED!) it was back when they were with Moonspell.. Jonas came outside first to their bus (it was in ghetto ass Oakland) then Daniel Anders and Mattias came out! Got pics with Jonas Anders and Mattias
a>
a>
a>

nice albums there beligerant, all classics

yea i would rather not drink than drink light beer, i mean light beer, it wont get your drunk, no matter how hard you try, so its really just a tease, or something you drink so you can say you can drink a lot of, i mean, im sure most people could drink 12 miller light and barely feel a thing haha:puke:
Thanks. Just a few of my fav's.
I don't know...Ive been drinking for many years now and light beer always fucks me up. But I usually only start drinking it after a few Crown & Coke's and a few bowls worth of dank:lol:

hahaha nice, well thats the way to go man, hard liquor all the way, what ive been doing lately is getting a can of coke and a half pint of rum(yea im a thin guy so it doesnt take much haha) and i drink it straight and chase it with the coke, after like 15 minutes, its gone, then ten minutes later im fucked, but i like a beer or two, ive only been drinking like a year now:kickass:

I met them all at the Atlanta, GA show last November. The only one I spoke with at any length, however, was Anders, who was really awesome, very humble and appreciative of the fans. Also, he signed all my Katatonia-related booklets and complimented my collection. ^_^ Jonas was the last one I met. He was outside loading up the van, and I was about to leave, and I yelled, 'Jonas!' He looked up with a deer-in-the-headlights expression, so I just made it brief (handshake, 'good show, man', that kind of thing).

Jonas, you mean? Not much. As I said, he was loading up the van, and I don't think he expected anyone to recognize him, much less yell to him. He looked rather caught off guard, and I felt kind of bad for bothering him, so I just shook his hand and said, 'Awesome show, man.' He just said something like, 'Oh, thank you,' and that was it.