Katatonia Trivia

Eversion said:
Holy hell, I read that book when I was like, 12 or so. From what I remember, it's from the perspective of 2 kids with different lives who have parents who are complete religious nutjobs and believe that Armageddon will come, so them and other believers building a community on top of a mountain, thinking everyone else will burn and die and they'll be lucky and live...I suppose if you want to read it, I won't say the ending. But it's more of a children's novel really...
Yeah, maybe "teen novel" is more fitting. I read it two years ago, when I was 14 and I thought it was pretty good. Well written and interesting story.

Para-Void said:
Yeah, maybe "teen novel" is more fitting. I read it two years ago, when I was 14 and I thought it was pretty good. Well written and interesting story.

Ah yeah, teen novel is probably it, as children's novel seems to connote that it's intended for 3rd graders.

I also liked it as well...

Day Disyhrah is a pseudonim of Swanö, he used it on more releases, I think also for his contribution to Ophthalamia's first album.

You already have the Uncanny CD/pic disc Deliverance6? This band features Fred Norrman.

MadTinus said:
You already have the Uncanny CD/pic disc Deliverance6? This band features Fred Norrman.
How would you describe the band Uncanny? what kind of music do/did they play?