OT: Trivia Thread

Metal Maiden

Cooking with Anthrax
Nov 18, 2002
I'd do Shania.
Let's see who know's the most useless trivia. :D When you post the answer, put another question up.

Q~The Doors released 2 albums after Morrisons death. Who did the lead vocals?

Maiden - Are you going to tell us if we answer this right before we can post another question?

My guess is Ian Ashbury but I don't know if he has recorded with them.

"Other Voices" and "Full Circle" with Ray Manzarek doing vocals. Is that right? I know they did some music with Ian Astbury from The Cult but im not sure if it was released.

If I am right, then here's the next question...What two famous performers are claimed to have fired Jimi Hendrix from their bands prior to Jimi becoming famous?

Hell, I don't know what the answer is. :lol: They were talking about the fact that this week back in 197?whatever the Doors released the last album with Jim. And mentioned that they released two more after his death. I thought it sounded like a good trivia question. :p

Hell, I don't know what the answer is. They were talking about the fact that this week back in 197?whatever the Doors released the last album with Jim. And mentioned that they released two more after his death. I thought it sounded like a good trivia question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join the Anthrax Street Team. E-mail your name and home mailing address to:
streetteam@anthrax.com
And request/vote for Anthrax on the internet and radio.

GO! SPURS! GO!

Yeah Spurs Go. Go home that is and GO golfing.

You are correct again sir. Yes, he was Dynasty, Peter was still recovering from a car accident and was able to sing but not play. Anton was uncredited on both.

Next question: Dan Spitz brother Dave "The Beast" Spitz is mostly known for being in Sabbath, but he was also in another somewhat famous band. Hint, this band fits into the Anthrax family tree.

Ill let someone else try that one...the answer to the Hendrix question is: Ike Turner and Little Richard. Ike Turner fired him because the solos were too overwhelming, or as Ike said,"By the time the guitar would quit squealing, it was time for me to start singing again." and Little Richard because Jimi was starting to steal the show. Way to go Ike, first Jimi then Tina.

TD said:
You are correct again sir. Yes, he was Dynasty, Peter was still recovering from a car accident and was able to sing but not play. Anton was uncredited on both.

Next question: Dan Spitz brother Dave "The Beast" Spitz is mostly known for being in Sabbath, but he was also in another somewhat famous band. Hint, this band fits into the Anthrax family tree.
He played in Great White, but I don't see how that fits. I hope you're not thinking of White Lion.
Also in 7X70.

TD said:
He was in White Lion. Check out their bio at allmusic.com
OK, I see that now. Thanks. He was in Great White too, though.

Also, I read on black-sabbath.com that all of the bass parts in Sabbath attributed to Dave Spitz were actually played by...what's-his-face, the guy who played on Ozzy's first two albums who tried suing Ozzy. Too lazy to check his name.