trivia question.....

13th angel

of wolf and man
Jan 25, 2002
sacramento california
Visit site
........ silkie will probably know ....( so if ya do silkie wait till everyone is baffled before ya answer)

question: what band was called "avatar" came under pressure from another band by that name and had to change their name???:p

the person who gets it right gets to ask their own trivia question...and so on ........we should have fun with this one!!!!

should have known you two would know....I will leave it for a week to see if someone else will get it:lol: :) :p

ps...I miss my stereo....I miss the shuffle mode so I can hear a mix of songs....I guess the computer will have to do:(

I feel like a 10 year old in college with you guys...ha ha....I think we need to have like a three day hold on the trivia question....you know.....the question stands for three days then if it is not answered by any one then a new one is asked by the same person....that way people from other forums could come in and maybe like it here....what do ya think???........the singer in skyclad.....is it blaze bailey(very wild guess)