The Neverending Question Thread

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Just like the "Say something about what the person above you is listening to" type threads, someone answers my question, then posts a question of their own, someone answers your question, posts their own, etc etc... only, you have to answer the question that you ask
-------------------------

Have you ever thrown up while taking a shit? Yes

Did someone say ... food?

baby-hamburger.jpg

:lol: THANKS LYNN!

But yes Will, I have when I had a wicked flu a few years back.

MY QUESTION:

Have you ever been so drunk that you tried to make yourself puke to get better and you didn't realize you had not only a finger, but your entire hand down your throat until your friends pointed it out to you?

:lol: THANKS LYNN!

But yes Will, I have when I had a wicked flu a few years back.

MY QUESTION:

Have you ever been so drunk that you tried to make yourself puke to get better and you didn't realize you had not only a finger, but your entire hand down your throat until your friends pointed it out to you?

No, I usually black out first.

Have you ever taken a shit where when you wipe, the tp never comes up clean even after your ass is raw and chapped?

I think that shit where they smear food across themselves and pour like jellies and shit all over the place is disgusting yet, it's kind of entertaining to watch :lol:

thumb41c.jpg

EDIT: WIN! :lol:!

Have you ever truly kicked someone's ass (or at least struck someone out of anger that you intended to fight)?

I think that shit where they smear food across themselves and pour like jellies and shit all over the place is disgusting yet, it's kind of entertaining to watch :lol:

thumb41c.jpg

EDIT: WIN! :lol:!

Have you ever truly kicked someone's ass (or at least struck someone out of anger that you intended to fight)?

Yep.

Have you ever stuck or had anyone else stick something up your ass for sexual gratification?