Question and Answer Thread

A: well it depends on how the name matches the goal/music/lyrics, etc... a few of my faves

Metallica-I know, but don't you think it's cool that the most famou metal bands name is metallica?

Theocracy-Ok, a christian power metal band name theocracy is perfectly fitting

Pain of Salvation-So much of the songs have to deal with this somewhat common theme

Adagio-'nuff said

Symphony X-'nuff said

Dream Theater-it's a classic

Synesthesia-ofcourse

there are some others I can't think of

Q: Current Album of the week/day/month?

dargormudshark said:
A: well it depends on how the name matches the goal/music/lyrics, etc... a few of my faves

Metallica-I know, but don't you think it's cool that the most famou metal bands name is metallica?

Theocracy-Ok, a christian power metal band name theocracy is perfectly fitting

Pain of Salvation-So much of the songs have to deal with this somewhat common theme

Adagio-'nuff said

Symphony X-'nuff said

Dream Theater-it's a classic

Synesthesia-ofcourse

there are some others I can't think of

Q: Current Album of the week/day/month?

A: album of the day- best of rainbow, rainbow
album of the week- sonic firestorm, dragonforce
album of the mont- nightfall, blind guardian

:headbang:

Q: same

A: what band eh? well, i still really wanna see Tad Morose and Brainstorm, never have...even though they've already played. but ill pick a different one anyway...

Blind Guardian, definatly...i think it'd kick ass. id also love to see Falconer.

Q: what do you like more...lyrics or lyric delivery

No-Mercy said:
A: what band eh? well, i still really wanna see Tad Morose and Brainstorm, never have...even though they've already played. but ill pick a different one anyway...

Blind Guardian, definatly...i think it'd kick ass. id also love to see Falconer.

Q: what do you like more...lyrics or lyric delivery

A: You read my mind !!! Lyrical delivery !!! I love many lyrics from country music, but I can't tolerate the style and delivery. I don't know the lyrics of ANY Tad Morose song, though I know the delivery of every note. Don't get me wrong, I don't study country music lyrics.... it was used as an example, but delivery is 75% of vocals.

Q: Why don't musicians ever switch instruments with one another on stasge ?

Bryant

Bryant said:
A: You read my mind !!! Lyrical delivery !!! I love many lyrics from country music, but I can't tolerate the style and delivery. I don't know the lyrics of ANY Tad Morose song, though I know the delivery of every note. Don't get me wrong, I don't study country music lyrics.... it was used as an example, but delivery is 75% of vocals.

Q: Why don't musicians ever switch instruments with one another on stasge ?

Bryant

A: hah, funnny you mention that!!! me and my 2 guitarists played at our school last night, i play drums, and one of the guitarists had to leave so i went and played guitar and we got a friend of mine who plays drums to finish...i happened to be talented with both :D

Q: favorite type of weather?

No-Mercy said:
Q: AAH gotta go to school!! same!! (sorry darg not enough time!)

A: More than a handful's a waste.

Q: Same but with respect to boobies.

Wow! That's prolly the naughtiest post I've ever made on this forum. :oops: