Question and Answer Thread

No-Mercy said:
A) I dont get it

Q) What was the meaning of Darg's joke?

A) Riot has been through more band members than David Lettermen has toothpicks trying to clean out from between his top front two teeth.

Q) Has anyone seen the new Harry Potter ?

Bryant

Bryant said:
A) Riot has been through more band members than David Lettermen has toothpicks trying to clean out from between his top front two teeth.

Q) Has anyone seen the new Harry Potter ?

Bryant
hahahh

A: yes i have...may i suggest playing world of warcraft for 3 hours instead, that is, if you were planning seeing it. i didnt like it, they seem to be getting overdoing them now...

Q: what are your favorite video game console and games for it?

No-Mercy said:
hahahh

A: yes i have...may i suggest playing world of warcraft for 3 hours instead, that is, if you were planning seeing it. i didnt like it, they seem to be getting overdoing them now...

Q: what are your favorite video game console and games for it?

A: Playstation II has over two times the game selections than XBox and Game Cube combined. My faves are Gran Turismo II and IV, Madden, Jak and Daxter and the World War II games like Front Line etc.

Q: Who thinks Chris Cornell should drop Audioslave and come to the dark side ? That guy can blow !!

Bryant

Bryant said:
A: Playstation II has over two times the game selections than XBox and Game Cube combined. My faves are Gran Turismo II and IV, Madden, Jak and Daxter and the World War II games like Front Line etc.

Q: Who thinks Chris Cornell should drop Audioslave and come to the dark side ? That guy can blow !!

Bryant
A: The Dark Side has so much more power to offer

Q: Do you like the new Bodom?

dargormudshark said:
A:In Psalms 104:3 it states this "God said unto thee, Accept was much better with David Reece"

Q:Can you prove that I am not Bryant

A: oh you wanna play that huh?

In Chapter IV, Gabrial vs. Archanon, jesus cried out on the cross "darg likes men"

Q: who wants to bet that the eagles crush the seahawks tomorrow

lady_space said:
Hmmm... ouch. That's going to leave a mark.

Who else can't believe my Seahawks' D scored more TDs than my offense *combined* in the league where I have them? ;)

A: NOOOOOO I HATE YOUU!!! BOOOOOO BOOOOO!!! aahahaha, damnit...we never shouldve gotten rid of Feeley like 2 years ago when he took us through the playoffs.MARK MY WORDS!!! next time the eagles wont lose by more than 14...

Q: what guitarist gets that best sounds?

dargormudshark said:
Q: Guess who onlyu has 7 more days of school for the rest of his life?

Congrats man! Now, in the somewhat famous words of a Twisted Sister video:

What do you wanna do with your life?!!?!!!?

dargormudshark said:
A: because they are both used by pedifiles to lure young boys to their camper

Q: Guess who onlyu has 7 more days of school for the rest of his life?

Kick ass !!! How come you seem to become less and less intelligent as days go by then..... ala No Mercy is a homo thread etc ? :loco:

Bryant