Question and Answer Thread

dargormudshark

Sep 25, 2003
houston,Tx
www.dreamspaceonline.com
Stealing from the Dark Tranquillity forum but here it goes

I ask a question...you answer and along with your'e answer make a new question.

The one on the dt forum has like 2226 posts

I will reply to my own as an example

Q:Favorite TM song?

A: I don't spend very much time smelling sour kraut but I imagine it would

Q: Who thinks that colonel sanders (KFC) puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it nightly. Oooohh how I hat the colonel with his wee beaty eyes..."So you're going to buy my chicken" :Smug:

dargormudshark said:
A: I don't spend very much time smelling sour kraut but I imagine it would

Q: Who thinks that colonel sanders (KFC) puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it nightly. Oooohh how I hat the colonel with his wee beaty eyes..."So you're going to buy my chicken" :Smug:

A: i do, but they wouldn't need it if, for once, they hired really hot chicks to work at fast food places.

Q: What is the best fast food resturant, even though i dont like them much?

A:Well Dio, Iron Maiden...But then I couldn't find any metal for a long time. I listened to 70's rock and Prog rock for a long time until I doscovered the euro scene. I was at a store and I heard Yngwie and SX for the first time on the same day...too much. Regretfully I bought the Yngwie instead of V. So the answer would have 2 parts. Dio when I was in 4th grade and then 3 years later Yngwie came too me

Q: Favorite Black Sabbath album

dargormudshark said:
A:Well Dio, Iron Maiden...But then I couldn't find any metal for a long time. I listened to 70's rock and Prog rock for a long time until I doscovered the euro scene. I was at a store and I heard Yngwie and SX for the first time on the same day...too much. Regretfully I bought the Yngwie instead of V. So the answer would have 2 parts. Dio when I was in 4th grade and then 3 years later Yngwie came too me

Q: Favorite Black Sabbath album

A: to tell the truth, ive never been real into sabbath, zeppelin, acdc.....just not my type at all. id say heaven and hell though simply cos Dio is singing.

Q: Name 3 songs from different bands that you just would kill to hear live, but they never do, and have no cds/dvds out with a live performance on it.

dargor, where's the question? ;)

Anyways, I'll just add the question myself (harr!):

Q: What makes Tad Morose such a great band? :)

MadRobb said:
dargor, where's the question? ;)

Anyways, I'll just add the question myself (harr!):

Q: What makes Tad Morose such a great band? :)
Their awesome riffs, lyrics, timing, production, writing and musicianship. Urban has a phenomenal voice and is a great frontman. It also doesn't hurt that they all are easy on the eyes!

Q:Why don't men ever stop and ask for directions?

kittybeast said:
Their awesome riffs, lyrics, timing, production, writing and musicianship. Urban has a phenomenal voice and is a great frontman. It also doesn't hurt that they all are easy on the eyes!

Q:Why don't men ever stop and ask for directions?

A: Because we have a need to feel superior to all lifeforms :D

Q: What was the first tad morose song you heard?

No-Mercy said:
A: Because we have a need to feel superior to all lifeforms :D

Q: What was the first tad morose song you heard?
A: Stories Around a Tale

Q: Do you know what the four letter acronym splashed all over someones "thank you list", (Undead), by means of Capitolization means?

Urban breed said:

Q: Do you know what the four letter acronym splashed all over someones "thank you list", (Undead), by means of Capitolization means?
okay I'm reading the ty's from Undead and do not see any acronyms...am I blind?!?!?

Urban breed said:
I doubt it. Just list every single Uppercase letter and maybe you'll run into a repetitive pattern that makes very little sense.... :)
hahahahah just figured that out by re-reading

NONONWO gott think on this one....... o_O

Urban breed said:

A: That you had too much time on your hands when you wrote it? Just kidding.
Q: Can we get a multiple choice answer?