Question and Answer Thread

Kim K said:
A: That you had too much time on your hands when you wrote it? Just kidding.
Q: Can we get a multiple choice answer?
NONO

New Order of Nasty Officials hell I don'tknow..but just when I was having fun :hotjump: I have to go to work :yell: Good luck to all in figuring this one out!

I put a few misplaced letters just to confuse things. (Not really, apparently someone was using auto capitolization and thought it polite to use Capitols for First and Last names and such causing a few extras to appear. I took great care not to have it happen to any 'post Undead' list.) There is only ONE acronym repeated several, umm six times or so, I'm not entirely sure. I don't exactly read it every day.

Urban breed said:
I'll be catching some sleep for an hour and a half, check back in after with a multiple choice answer unless someone already got it right...

Is it UBIB? As in "you be I be"?

Q: If a polar bear lives where it's always cold and there's snow on the ground, how does he know when to hibernate?

Well, here goes:

The Acronym was INWO.
As we all know it means:

A: International Nutritionists Weakly Ordeal
B: Irresistably Nude Womens Obstinacy
C: Illuminati New World Order
or
D: Immensely Nuked World Oppression

Nothing to see here, move along...

Urban breed said:
Well, here goes:

The Acronym was INWO.
As we all know it means:

or

wow, ok I would have never got that. Is there an 'E'? I have no idea. If I was to guess I'd pick 'C'. I guess I need to get out more.

Urban breed said:
Well, here goes:

The Acronym was INWO.
As we all know it means:

or

A: In my world, i think it's Irresistably Nude Womens Obstinacy :D

Q: Alright can you sit down, lift your right leg and move it in a circle going to your right, but hold your right arm and move that in a circle to your left??

dargormudshark said:
A: The others aren't even hairs on the ass of the mighty BRUCE DICKINSON!!!!

Q: Worst Concert you have seen

Worst sound would have to be Jackyl. It was so loud I couldn't hear the singer and I was standing in front of him. I guess it probably sounded good 10 blocks away.

Q: What's your favorite album cover?

dargormudshark said:
A: I would have to say Relayer by Yes, but there are lots of others that come extremely close.

Q: Best Concert you have seen
A: Aerosmith, Globen, Stockholm, The "Pump" tour. Strangely enough since they're not even close to being a favorite band of mine.

Q: What do you have for breakfast if breakfast is at noon or later?