Question and Answer Thread

Urban breed said:
A: Aerosmith, Globen, Stockholm, The "Pump" tour. Strangely enough since they're not even close to being a favorite band of mine.

Q: What do you have for breakfast if breakfast is at noon or later?

A: Time of day doesn't matter. If I wake up at noon it's still breakfast. A bannana, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast with honey, and a glass of milk.

Q:If you could put together any musicians to form your "dream band" who would you choose?

Kim K said:
A: Time of day doesn't matter. If I wake up at noon it's still breakfast. A bannana, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast with honey, and a glass of milk.

Q:If you could put together any musicians to form your "dream band" who would you choose?

A: oh jeeze, thats so hard to say. i'd feel bad for leavin amy musicians out! considering iron maiden has always been my favorite band, id just keep them :D .

Q: What's your favorite smiley??

No-Mercy said:
A: oh jeeze, thats so hard to say. i'd feel bad for leavin amy musicians out! considering iron maiden has always been my favorite band, id just keep them :D .

Q: What's your favorite smiley??

A: I don't know. Is there one that flips you the bird than moons you? That would be mine.

Q: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Kim K said:
A: I don't know. Is there one that flips you the bird than moons you? That would be mine.

Q: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
A: Marrakesh. Never been there and I think it might prove interesting.

Q: What is my favorite FPS game other than AVP2?

Urban breed said:
A: Marrakesh. Never been there and I think it might prove interesting.

Q: What is my favorite FPS game other than AVP2?

A: Maby UT...... :tickled: (i like AVP2)

Q: Is it valuable with lifelong love ?.....

Zhanna said:
A: Maby UT...... :tickled: (i like AVP2)

Q: Is it valuable with lifelong love ?.....

A: If you can find it, it's priceless.

Q: What 3 cds would you want to have if you were on a stranded island?

Kim K said:
A: If you can find it, it's priceless.

Q: What 3 cds would you want to have if you were on a stranded island?

A: a very hard question indeed, but id say
Modus Vivendi- Tad Morose
Seventh Son- Iron Maiden
Dragonslayer- Dream Evil

Q: This is hard one, but, could you tell me why my girlfriend and my friend decided to do eachother thinking I was coming over at 8, but I came at 7??

No-Mercy said:
A: a very hard question indeed, but id say
Modus Vivendi- Tad Morose
Seventh Son- Iron Maiden
Dragonslayer- Dream Evil

Q: This is hard one, but, could you tell me why my girlfriend and my friend decided to do eachother thinking I was coming over at 8, but I came at 7??

A: ok first without sounding too much like an adult. Your only 13, be careful, think about what you are doing. Second, get a new girlfriend obviously she's not the type you want anyway. Third, he wasn't your friend, get rid of him too. You don't need friends like that.

Q: What's you favorite cartoon character? And why?

Kim K said:
A: ok first without sounding too much like an adult. Your only 13, be careful, think about what you are doing. Second, get a new girlfriend obviously she's not the type you want anyway. Third, he wasn't your friend, get rid of him too. You don't need friends like that.

Q: What's you favorite cartoon character? And why?

(thanks kim)
A: DEXTER!!! HES THE COOLEST GUY EVER!! Him and all his special laboratory equipment. thats the best cartoon show ever, right up there with rocco's modern life.

Q: What your favorite "children" song?
1. Children Of The Sea- Dio
2. Children Of The Damned- Maiden
3. Children Of The Grave- Sabbath
4. Children Of The Night- Dream Evil
5. Children of Decadence- Children Of Bodom
6. Other?

Urban breed said:
A: Children of the Sea, but I really like 'Throw away Children' too, particularily where the children's choir joins in.

Q: What's Death's horse called?

A: Binky

Q: The best book you ever read ?.....

No-Mercy said:
A: oh man, ill list a few...
Braveheart, Troy, Alexander The Great, Attila, School Of Rock, Lord Of The Rings Trilogy and more.

Q: What's your favorite place?

Anyplace that isn't the office, LOL! :tickled:

Q: Which band was it that "gave you the fever" for the metal music genre?

TwstDrSteph said:
Q: Which band was it that "gave you the fever" for the metal music genre?
A: Black Sabbath in 1977

Q: If you could be a musician for a day, which band would you play in and what instrument or "position" would you play?

kittybeast said:
A: Black Sabbath in 1977

Q: If you could be a musician for a day, which band would you play in and what instrument or "position" would you play?

A: I would be myself and remain in my band as the drummer i am :D . but, for fun....ill say drummer for maiden...at rio. praise that concert, it was awesome :worship:

Q: Do you have a reacurring dream?

No-Mercy said:
A: I would be myself and remain in my band as the drummer i am :D . but, for fun....ill say drummer for maiden...at rio. praise that concert, it was awesome :worship:

Q: Do you have a reacurring dream?

A: To have the past back........ the only man that make me belive in love........

Q: Are the lyrics in a song important?

Zhanna said:
A: To have the past back........ the only man that make me belive in love........

Q: Are the lyrics in a song important?

A: Of course they are. I love interesting and mysterious lyrics. Althought I'd never say I don't like a song just because the lyrics aren't too good. But they definatly matter. I also look for how the singer sings them.

Q: Would you rather see a drum solo during a concert, or another song or two? I'm a drummer, and I'd rather do more songs cos I enjoy it more and because I would think fans would rather hear more songs.