Question and Answer Thread

dargormudshark said:
A:Vivian Campbell.....basically I am cool with anyone except Craig Goldy...I think I should be the new guitarist for Dio!

Q:Why do Ritchie and Ronnie torment me so........

A: Because it's the right thing to do and it's just so much fun. :D

Q: Favortie TV show?

Kim K said:
A: Because it's the right thing to do and it's just so much fun. :D

Q: Favortie TV show?

A: Hmm...I have a few. Lost, 24, The Shield, Deadwood, Battlestar Galactica (the new version), Spooks (MI:5 in USA), The Amazing Race, and Desperate Housewives (laugh all you want, but I like it). I love my Tivo. :)

Q: Yours?

Imagikafan said:
A: Hmm...I have a few. Lost, 24, The Shield, Deadwood, Battlestar Galactica (the new version), Spooks (MI:5 in USA), The Amazing Race, and Desperate Housewives (laugh all you want, but I like it). I love my Tivo. :)

Q: Yours?

A: probably Fear Factor but I don't watch many TV shows, I usually just watch movies.

Q: What's the strangest pet you ever had?

Kim K said:
A: probably Fear Factor but I don't watch many TV shows, I usually just watch movies.

Q: What's the strangest pet you ever had?

A: It was a lemming........ :tickled:

Q: Is it easier to be loved if you love yourself.... ??

Zhanna said:
A: It was a lemming........ :tickled:

Q: Is it easier to be loved if you love yourself.... ??

A: Of course, how can someone love you if you don't love yourself.

Q: And just how do you prepare a lemming? Roasted?

dargormudshark said:
A:most of the time

Q: Does it piss anyone off when people give credit to Sabbath for being the first metal band?
A: Probably. But very little good comes out of it but hey, go berserk next time and maybe a few more people will realize it's not so good an idea to claim that Sabbath was the first metal band when it's obvious to those of us who know anything about the matter at hand that ABBA, or possibly Metallica, (depending on wether your world view is European or American), was the first TRUE Metal band. :headbang:

Q: Other than me, well, probably the lot of us, who was it, in particular, that got no thanks? and I'm thinking about the 'Long Live Rock'n'Roll' album.

Urban breed said:
A: Probably. But very little good comes out of it but hey, go berserk next time and maybe a few more people will realize it's not so good an idea to claim that Sabbath was the first metal band when it's obvious to those of us who know anything about the matter at hand that ABBA, or possibly Metallica, (depending on wether your world view is European or American), was the first TRUE Metal band. :headbang:

Q: Other than me, well, probably the lot of us, who was it, in particular, that got no thanks? and I'm thinking about the 'Long Live Rock'n'Roll' album.

A: you mean the band that doesn't get cred for the creation of the heavy metal. if that is the question, I think Priest and Rainbow kicked it off and the NWONHM got it reall going at full speed.

Q:Favorite NWONHM band that is not Iron Maiden

not really I was thinking about BAAL. :Smug:

A:That would be Saxon, but at the time I think I preferred selected 'Diamond Head' tracks.

Q: Which 'Deep Purple' album cover does Memento Mori's 'Rhymes of lunacy' cover make me think of?

Urban breed said:

A:That would be Saxon, but at the time I think I preferred selected 'Diamond Head' tracks.

Q: Which 'Deep Purple' album cover does Memento Mori's 'Rhymes of lunacy' cover make me think of?

A: On the count I have absolutely no idea, someone else may answer it, as well as mine cos I must know...

Q: What does NWONHM mean, ive seen it so many times

dargormudshark said:
A: Burn

Q: What is the cheesiest thing you have heard a singer say in between songs at a concert...just an example of one thing I heard " Judas Priest, Anthrax is MMMMEEEEEEETTTTAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!)

A: "bring your wife up here so she can suck my D***" uttered by none other than David Lee Roth at VH show in 1983

Q: For the long haired one's..... Would you rather run a marathon or cut your hair?

Urban breed said:

A: Either Burn, Machine Head, or Shades Of Deep Purple.

kittybeast said:
A: "bring your wife up here so she can suck my D***" uttered by none other than David Lee Roth at VH show in 1983

Q: For the long haired one's..... Would you rather run a marathon or cut your hair?

A: Marathon, I might die but atleast I will have my beutiful golden locks..hahaha :loco:

Q: What is the best rip-off band. In other words, out of all the bands that rip off one particular band who is the best. Make sure you say what band they rip off.