Question and Answer Thread

kittybeast said:
A: PS2 got to love GTA! Also have the gamecube but more PS games.

Q: Does it irritate you when you like a bands LOGO and want their t-shirt but can't stand the music? :tickled: sort of reverse of dargor's question!

A: haha, yeah, but sometimes I end up liking the band...ex. In Flames, Dissecion. May I calrify In Flames sucks now

Q: WTF is up with In Flames and Soilwork :confused:

dargormudshark said:
A: haha, yeah, but sometimes I end up liking the band...ex. In Flames, Dissecion. May I calrify In Flames sucks now

Q: WTF is up with In Flames and Soilwork :confused:

A; Don't know since I never really cared for either of them in the first place.

Q;Favorite ride at the amusement park?

Kim K said:
A; Don't know since I never really cared for either of them in the first place.

Q;Favorite ride at the amusement park?

A: Do i have to choice a ride at the amusementpark :loco: hahahah..... otherwise i had a VERY good one..... :tickled:

Q: Were do you want to be right now ?? :p

kittybeast said:
A: Anywhere but at work!

Q: What is your most prized metal/music related possesion?

A: It´s a dvd collection from Century Media with very valuable words on......

Q: Do you like the new Judas Priest album-Angel of retribution as much as i do ?? :headbang:

Zhanna said:
A: It´s a dvd collection from Century Media with very valuable words on......

Q: Do you like the new Judas Priest album-Angel of retribution as much as i do ?? :headbang:

A: At LEAST as much, if not more! :headbang:

Q: What is your favorite drink of the alcoholic variety?

kittybeast said:
A: Wish I could answer I'm still waiting on my pre-order! :confused:

Q: Who's autograph and picture would you most like to have that you don't?

A: ah jeesze, i have no autographs, so this is hard. id say nicko mcbrain from maiden, cos they were my first band i ever heard, and hes my idol.

Q: Favorite live production??

dargormudshark said:
Q: Should I kill the next person who ruins my chain?????

A: No, just ignore whomever it might be for a couple of minutes and next time you see them, trip, (feign it, ok), and spill whatever you're drinking wherever you see fit. :)

Q: If we meet sometime, somewhere, what will I be drinking? ...1 of 3 likely alternatives will do just fine. :)

Urban breed said:
A: No, just ignore whomever it might be for a couple of minutes and next time you see them, trip, (feign it, ok), and spill whatever you're drinking wherever you see fit. :)

Q: If we meet sometime, somewhere, what will I be drinking? ...1 of 3 likely alternatives will do just fine. :)

A: well if I am right you don't drink? so i am guessing water or coke or milk

Q: What is your favorite time of day to clip your fingernails :confused: