Question and Answer Thread

dargormudshark said:
A: Marathon, I might die but atleast I will have my beutiful golden locks..hahaha :loco:

Q: What is the best rip-off band. In other words, out of all the bands that rip off one particular band who is the best. Make sure you say what band they rip off.

A: Scatterbrain- they rip off everyone in Down with the Ship..proudly they pay tribute and have some fun at the same time!!

Q: What's the most embarassing thing that's happened to you at a gig or show?

kittybeast said:
A: Scatterbrain- they rip off everyone in Down with the Ship..proudly they pay tribute and have some fun at the same time!!

Q: What's the most embarassing thing that's happened to you at a gig or show?

A: I think messing up at a gig is embarrasing enough, but it happens at everyone though. :erk:

Q: do you like Pain of Salvation?

dargormudshark said:
A: Marathon, I might die but atleast I will have my beutiful golden locks..hahaha :loco:

Q: What is the best rip-off band. In other words, out of all the bands that rip off one particular band who is the best. Make sure you say what band they rip off.

A; That would depend on your definition of "rip-off". All bands are influenced by others to a certain degree, and for some bands you can hear a greater degree of influence by a particular band. I've even heard the term "borrowed from" but to say they "rip-off" a particular band is a pretty bold statement. So I couldn't say I can name one.

Q:What's the worse trip you've ever took?

Kim K said:
A; That would depend on your definition of "rip-off". All bands are influenced by others to a certain degree, and for some bands you can hear a greater degree of influence by a particular band. I've even heard the term "borrowed from" but to say they "rip-off" a particular band is a pretty bold statement. So I couldn't say I can name one.

A: Oh that's an easy one. 2 years ago in 6th grade we took a 6 hour long field trip to a sewage plant and looked at shit, literally, the whole day. to make it worse, it must've been over 80 degrees. :Smug:

Q: How bout, whats the best trip you ever took?

Kim K said:

You messed it up, re answer the new question. Kittybeast already answered that question

dargormudshark said:
that is cool, answer my last question...look at me I'm like the new Q and A thread moderator :Spin:

ok fine, Do I like Pain of Salvation?

A: yes and no. I saw them at PP and wasn't too overly impressed with them, however, I heard them some of their songs played on Seismic Radio that I like.

Q: Do I get to ask another question or do I get skipped?

Kim K said:
ok fine, Do I like Pain of Salvation?

A: yes and no. I saw them at PP and wasn't too overly impressed with them, however, I heard them some of their songs played on Seismic Radio that I like.

Q: Do I get to ask another question or do I get skipped?

haha, no I will just use your last question

A: I havn't really had many bad trips, and I have not done acid or shrooms so I have not had any of those trips either so....

Q: What was your first concert or show

kittybeast said:
A: KISS in '78 i believe unless you count seeing the Monkeys when I was 6.. :tickled:

Q: What's the nicest thing you ever done, just for the sake of doing a good deed?

A: A friend of mine is a single mother of a 6 year old (at the time) and a few years ago she had just moved to the area and at Christmas time didn't get the bonus she was expecting so she couldn't afford a tree. My ex and I put on santa hats, bought a tree and showed up on her doorstep. I can't allow a kid to go without on Christmas.

Q: What the scariest movie you've ever seen?

Kim K said:
A: A friend of mine is a single mother of a 6 year old (at the time) and a few years ago she had just moved to the area and at Christmas time didn't get the bonus she was expecting so she couldn't afford a tree. My ex and I put on santa hats, bought a tree and showed up on her doorstep. I can't allow a kid to go without on Christmas.

Q: What the scariest movie you've ever seen?

A: I am pretty jaded, I have been watching horror films since I was in first grade. My dad and I would rent about 3 or 4 every weekend for about 2 years so....When I was in 2nd grade and I saw Pscyho we had to move out my dad's apartment. I kept thinking Norman Bates' mother was in my closet. :erk: It doesn't scare me anymore though. Nothing has really scared me since.

Q: Does it erk you when people buy a band's t-shirt, wear it all the time, but don't own one cd by them and can only name their new single....errrrrr..... :err:

dargormudshark said:
A: I am pretty jaded, I have been watching horror films since I was in first grade. My dad and I would rent about 3 or 4 every weekend for about 2 years so....When I was in 2nd grade and I saw Pscyho we had to move out my dad's apartment. I kept thinking Norman Bates' mother was in my closet. :erk: It doesn't scare me anymore though. Nothing has really scared me since.

Q: Does it erk you when people buy a band's t-shirt, wear it all the time, but don't own one cd by them and can only name their new single....errrrrr..... :err:

A: yes it is rather irritating if it's a band i like.

Q: Favorite gaming system??
1. computer, (my favorite)
2. ps2
3. xbox
4. gamecube
5. gameboy

No-Mercy said:
A: yes it is rather irritating if it's a band i like.

Q: Favorite gaming system??
1. computer, (my favorite)
2. ps2
3. xbox
4. gamecube
5. gameboy

A: PS2 got to love GTA! Also have the gamecube but more PS games.

Q: Does it irritate you when you like a bands LOGO and want their t-shirt but can't stand the music? :tickled: sort of reverse of dargor's question!