Question and Answer Thread

A: a song or two. wished for it many times when I saw Rage w/Terrana. I'm kinda fascinated by drummers sometimes but I don't need drum solos of 15 min... :rolleyes:

Q: what do you do when you can't fall asleep? (like I now.....I have already been to bed adn got up again because it was pointless. I would want to sleep so bad but can't. pisses me off.)

Gaunerin said:
Q: what do you do when you can't fall asleep? (like I now.....I have already been to bed adn got up again because it was pointless. I would want to sleep so bad but can't. pisses me off.)

A: You too? Well, I give in and stay up til 07:00 if needed. Might be up quite a few hours more.

Q: What singer do I wish I could trade voices with every now and then?
...and no, it isn't RJD.

A. Mike Baker of Shadow Gallery or DC Cooper, I think either one'd rule!
bounce_group.gif

Q. What do you think the new Crimson Glory album'll sound like if things turn out well between the band members?

WIntersReflection said:
A. Mike Baker of Shadow Gallery or DC Cooper, I think either one'd rule!
bounce_group.gif

Q. What do you think the new Crimson Glory album'll sound like if things turn out well between the band members?

A: I would hope they put out something along the same line as Transcendence ( I love that cd)

Q: Favorite album of all time?

No-Mercy said:
(thanks kim)
A: DEXTER!!! HES THE COOLEST GUY EVER!! Him and all his special laboratory equipment. thats the best cartoon show ever, right up there with rocco's modern life.

Man I love Dexter. I am a long-haired musician but secretly I always wanted to be Evel Knieval, a stuntman or a scientist !! Man Evel was an idiot and stuntmen aren't far behind him. I help the little wife (she is a nursing student) with her micro-biology homework and shit. I love that stuff. Aside from Dexter looking Udo with glasses, he is my hero as far as cartoon heroes go. He kicks total ass !!

Bryant

Kim K said:
A: I would hope they put out something along the same line as Transcendence ( I love that cd)

Q: Favorite album of all time?

Fave album of all time ? Tough one......

A : Accept Metal Heart !!!

Q : favorite non-metal/non-rock/ band ?

Bryant

Bryant said:
Q : favorite non-metal/non-rock/ band ? Bryant

A: David Sylvian- he used to sing with Japan, he has such a smooth, soft and soothing voice.

Q: If you could pick one musician no longer walking the earth to come back from "the other side" who would it be and what would you have them play?

kittybeast said:
A: David Sylvian- he used to sing with Japan, he has such a smooth, soft and soothing voice.

Q: If you could pick one musician no longer walking the earth to come back from "the other side" who would it be and what would you have them play?

Though I am not truly a "huge" fan of theirs, I would say bring back John Lennon and George Harrison and reform the Beatles along with some awesome keyboard players and play some of those acid-tripping Beatle tunes from releases like "Magical Mystery Tour" live.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Though I am not truly a "huge" fan of theirs, I would say bring back John Lennon and George Harrison and reform the Beatles along with some awesome keyboard players and play some of those acid-tripping Beatle tunes from releases like "Magical Mystery Tour" live.

Bryant
where's your question???? :OMG:

dargormudshark said:
Q:If Rainbow reunited but could not get any singer they have already had, who should the new singer be?

A: Tony Martin. I was very impressed with his Black Sabbath vocals, and his voice would be a perfect fit for Rainbow. His time with Sabbath is very underappreciated.

Q: What's the worst performance by a vocalist on a very successful disc?

kittybeast said:

My dad worshiped David Sylvian in the 80's, back when he had the flock of segulls haircut going :Spin: