Question and Answer Thread

dtmetalfan69

Southside Rocker
Mar 23, 2005
Chitown IL
Stealing from the Tad Marose forum but here it goes

I ask a question...you answer and along with your'e answer make a new question.

The one on the Dark Tranquility forum has like 2226 posts

I will answer to my own question for an example.

Q: If you could reunite any band that has broken up for a performance in your favorite venue, who would it be and what venue would it be at?

saMetal:headbang:

A: I would have to pick Dokken when they were playing with George Lynch and Jeff Pilson back in the 80s when Don could actually sing. If I had to pick the venue, I would probably pick the House of Blues in Chicago. They got the best sound and the greatest standing area.

Q: Greatest Prog Power you can come up with. Which ten bands would you pick, where would you have it, and who would be at the Pre Party show?

Keep Rockin'
saMetal:headbang:

Best Prog Power would be at Madison Square Garden in New York with the following bands:
Labyrinth
Sonata Arctica
Pain of Salvation
Gamma Ray
Poverty's No Crime
Time Machine
Vision Divine
Helloween
Eldritch
Stygma IV

The pre-party would consist of:
Pyramaze
Novact
Pantommind

Q: Do you think Prog Power will move on to a bigger venue next year? If so, where?

nightwish58 said:
Best Prog Power would be at Madison Square Garden in New York with the following bands:
Labyrinth
Sonata Arctica
Pain of Salvation
Gamma Ray
Poverty's No Crime
Time Machine
Vision Divine
Helloween
Eldritch
Stygma IV

The pre-party would consist of:
Pyramaze
Novact
Pantommind

Q: Do you think Prog Power will move on to a bigger venue next year? If so, where?

A: No

Q: What is the capital of Oslo?

urinalcakemix said:
Q:Why does France suck so much?

a: they have manigance in their pants

q: if a nerd and a half played a diminished scale and a half over a chug and a half with a dragon and a half, how many prog metal fags would love it. (exact answers only)

q: if a nerd and a half played a diminished scale and a half over a chug and a half with a dragon and a half, how many prog metal fags would love it. (exact answers only)
A: 2

Q: Favorite prog-rock band
A: Pretty Boy Floyd - they're so progressive they're glam

Q: When will Mattias Of The Night quit underachieving with his silly posts and just write a detailed autobiography?
A: No time to write, what with him being a chronic masturbater and all

New Q: What is your favorite movie quote of all time?

TheWhisper said:
New Q: What is your favorite movie quote of all time?

a: i'm gonna tear your eyes right outta your head and piss in your dead skull. you fucked with the wrong marine. few good men

q: who is your favorite ewok?

joe

Joe-× said:
a: i'm gonna tear your eyes right outta your head and piss in your dead skull. you fucked with the wrong marine. few good men

q: who is your favorite ewok?

joe

A: The one that rides speeder bikes.

Q: How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? (Be specific, and show your work!)

--Mike

Wishmaster said:
A: The one that rides speeder bikes.

Q: How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? (Be specific, and show your work!)

--Mike

A: A woodchuck could chuck no amount of wood since a woodchuck can't chuck wood.

Q: But if a woodchuck could chuck and would chuck some amount of wood, what amount of wood would a woodchuck chuck?

God I fucking love that game so much. I wanna fuck it.

Mattias of the Night said:
A: A woodchuck could chuck no amount of wood since a woodchuck can't chuck wood.

Q: But if a woodchuck could chuck and would chuck some amount of wood, what amount of wood would a woodchuck chuck?

God I fucking love that game so much. I wanna fuck it.

A: A shitload!

Q: How much (exactly) is a shitload...?

Rock on!

ashaman7122 said:
A: A shitload!

Q: How much (exactly) is a shitload...?

Rock on!

Hey fags! You skipped my question! Now we'll have to start all over. Those are the rules.

Q: Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?

Edit: never mind, I see now my question was not skipped. Nevertheless, I am a troll and I want to ruin this game by starting over anyway.

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
Q: When will nu-metal totally die?
a: when washed up old fart prog metal fans start to like it.

q: in what year did prog metal totally die?