Question and Answer Thread

Urban breed said:
Q: If we meet sometime, somewhere, what will I be drinking? ...1 of 3 likely alternatives will do just fine. :)

I´ll give you something squeeze´d....... :tickled:

Zhanna said:
I´ll give you something squeeze´d....... :tickled:

apelsin.jpg

:)
http://www.emittor.se/images/apelsin.jpg

kittybeast said:
Q: If you could ask one question to _________ insert your higher power..... what would it be?

A: Well seeing how I don't believe there is a higher power, I wouldn't have a question to ask.

Q:What's the strangest thing you've ever done?

kittybeast said:
A: space soap operas... the new battlestar gallectica is pretty good!

Q: If you could ask one question to _________ insert your higher power..... what would it be?

A: If you could ask one question to _____God____ ......."The greatest love gift I ever had, was it taken from me foreve ?"....................

Q: why does bear hibernate ?? :)

dargormudshark said:
A: I don't know

Q: What is the best song you have seen played live

A: Well I've only seen 4 bands live in 2 concerts...so here's one song per band.
Gimme Ed Tour
1. Ace Of Spades- motorhead
2. Don't Talk To Strangers- dio
DOD Tour
1. Dance Of Death- maiden
2. i don't like arch enemy really, so I'll skip them

Q: What is the worst song you've seen played live?? (i love reversing people's questions :D )

A: anything by Anthrax, can't remember what song it was but the guitar player fell down and his marshall stacks almost fell too, it was like watching Spinal Tap :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

Q: name a band you have seen live where you knew every word to every song and you sang through the whole set

dargormudshark said:
A: anything by Anthrax, can't remember what song it was but the guitar player fell down and his marshall stacks almost fell too, it was like watching Spinal Tap :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

Q: name a band you have seen live where you knew every word to every song and you sang through the whole set

A: THE SCORPIONS :hotjump:

Q: If you could put together any band, who would it be....guitars X 2, drummer, bass, vocals and I'll even throw in a keyboard player!

Urban breed said:
Heh, I hardly ever remember the words for every song myself. So I leave this one to those with better organized mental archives . :D
I would have loved to say Tad Morose, but I've yet to see you guys live! Hoping, wishing and praying though!!! :worship:

kittybeast said:
A: THE SCORPIONS :hotjump:

Q: If you could put together any band, who would it be....guitars X 2, drummer, bass, vocals and I'll even throw in a keyboard player!

A: personally, i would keep all my favorite bands together :D

Q: Is there a song that when you hum the guitar, you always accidently change it to another song because they fit perfect? I know I sometimes do this with a few.

No-Mercy said:
A: personally, i would keep all my favorite bands together :D

Q: Is there a song that when you hum the guitar, you always accidently change it to another song because they fit perfect? I know I sometimes do this with a few.

A: I don't think I have before, but I don't know maybe...

Q: Has anyone read the book "Lords of Chaos"