Question and Answer Thread

Imagikafan said:
A: A Black Sabbath reunion with Tony Martin. Seriously, I've always found the myths about Nymphs, nature spirits that appear as beautiful young women, to be among my favorites. :)

Q: What are your favorite myths?

A: well, if it counts, I've always been fascinated with ancient gods, afterlife, and such.

Q: what's the "most played" state or what not for metal?

Kim K said:
A: The United States (we can always use alot more) :headbang:

Q: Most cherished "metal" souvenir?

A: Well, some may not call it "metal" exactly, but I caught one of Ian Paice's drumsticks following a Deep Purple show. DP is one of my favorite bands, so I was pretty psyched to say the least. Not to mention that I was able to catch it despite being 5'1" tall (short?) and surrounded by a bunch of, um, neanderthals. ;)

Q: If you could travel back in time to attend a concert that you did not attend but wanted to, what would it be?

MadRobb said:
A: Children Of Bodom playing live in Stockholm 2002 (I think it was 2002 :p).

Q: Best chat-program? :)

Answer: ICQ, but it doesn't like computers that are over a couple of years old.

Question: What upcoming releases are you most looking forward to ?

Bryant

Bryant said:
Answer: ICQ, but it doesn't like computers that are over a couple of years old.

Question: What upcoming releases are you most looking forward to ?

Bryant

A: well the new Kam and new evergrey are out so...PoS DVD, new Symph X, new DT, new VP, new TM, new Adagio.....oh and Dreamspace-Into Oblivion woohhooooo :headbang:

Q: anyone got the new Kamelot today

dargormudshark said:

Not yet.. hoping to get my hands on it soon as I have heard many good things!

Q: If you could be ANYWHERE right now, where would it be and why?

dargormudshark said:
A: well the new Kam and new evergrey are out so...PoS DVD, new Symph X, new DT, new VP, new TM, new Adagio.....oh and Dreamspace-Into Oblivion woohhooooo :headbang:

I've had the Japanese version of The Black Halo for about two weeks now, and it is outstanding. It may become my favorite Kamelot release. :headbang:

Pabla said:
Not yet.. hoping to get my hands on it soon as I have heard many good things!

Q: If you could be ANYWHERE right now, where would it be and why?

A: In a bed with a "dubbel bed quilt"....... and a warm lovely beauty in it.. because i would sleep so much better..... ;)

Q: When do you know it´s time to "give up something" ???

Zhanna said:
A: In a bed with a "dubbel bed quilt"....... and a warm lovely beauty in it.. because i would sleep so much better..... ;)

Q: When do you know it´s time to "give up something" ???

A: When you know it is beyond the point of doing "more" it's just plain and simply lost...

Q: Favorite Boston song? :p

Imagikafan said:
A: At the sneak preview of the movie Sin City (it comes out on April 1st here) because I really want see it.

Q: Where would you be?

A fan of Jessica Alba I see? :p