Question and Answer Thread

No-Mercy said:
A: Well Iron Maiden has been my favorite since I heard them when I was 8. They were the first metal band I'd heard.

Q: Do you like Demons And Wizards, the side band Hansi Kurch (blind guardian vocalist) and Jon Shceaffer (iced earth guitarist) created as a side project??

ok, simce "someone" didn't post correctly, I'll answer this and then post a question to keep things going.

A: Yes , I have the cd. Really liked it and would like to see them put together some more material not to mention see this performed live.

Q: What's the strangest performance you've ever seen?

Kim K said:
ok, simce "someone" didn't post correctly, I'll answer this and then post a question to keep things going.

A: Yes , I have the cd. Really liked it and would like to see them put together some more material not to mention see this performed live.

Q: What's the strangest performance you've ever seen?

A: Carl Lewis (professional and multiple gold winning track and field athlete) sang the National Anthem (USA) and it's actually quite a challenging song range wise. He absolutely butchered it. I was in ther floor laughing.

Q: Ok what silly 80's new wave band do you like ?

Bryant

Bryant said:
A: Carl Lewis (professional and multiple gold winning track and field athlete) sang the National Anthem (USA) and it's actually quite a challenging song range wise. He absolutely butchered it. I was in ther floor laughing.

Q: Ok what silly 80's new wave band do you like ?

Bryant

A: Eurythmics.

Q: Same one.

Urban breed said:
Q-question: Is that, "silly 80's new wave", a new genre or would Accept be a valid answer? :D

Hmmm...... bad Urban !! You are gave me the visualization of Udo in a David Bowie outfit and Peter with Duran Duran makeup on. Wolf switched to keys and died his whole head green (since he has no hair anymore) and they just released a cover of A-Ha's "Take on Me."
They were still kicking ass though. :D

Bryant

dargormudshark said:
A: I don't like any of them, I like a few songs, but the new wave stuff is for my dad

Q: What band did you still like after they sold out

A: Brother Cane - They left their hard rock/routhern rock style and went after a more modern rock sound on "Wishpool" but it worked well for them.

A: The Goo Goo Dolls - they were once sorta punky-alterna-weird stuff and they started making sappy love songs and totally kicked my ass.

Q: Since I am on the non-metal topic, does anyone here think Amy Lee can sing (Evanescence?)

Bryant

WIntersReflection said:
Question: Do you read any books or watch any movies so bad that you are embaressed of yourself whenever you look at them? ;)

A: Van Helsing. I knew it was going to suck, and I still went to see it. At least, Kate Beckinsale looked great, as usual.

Q: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Imagikafan said:
A: Van Helsing. I knew it was going to suck, and I still went to see it. At least, Kate Beckinsale looked great, as usual.

Q: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

A: other than my nefew's teen titans crap? hah. i'd say the grudge. i usually like ghost movies and such, but i hated that movie....although i did not mind gazing at sarah michelle gellar for 2 hours :p

Q: Which instrument do you pretend to play when rocking out the most? for me, i'd say bass. (i just had to answer my questions this time)

No-Mercy said:
A: other than my nefew's teen titans crap? hah. i'd say the grudge. i usually like ghost movies and such, but i hated that movie....although i did not mind gazing at sarah michelle gellar for 2 hours :p

Q: Which instrument do you pretend to play when rocking out the most? for me, i'd say bass. (i just had to answer my questions this time)

A: YES, BASS !!! :headbang:

Q: U Seth I .......will you marry me ?....... :loco:

Zhanna said:
A: YES, BASS !!! :headbang:

Q: U Seth I .......will you marry me ?....... :loco:

A: Yes I accept !! Polygamy (marrying more than one person) may be legal in Alabama (my state in the US.) Are you paying for the honey moon ?
:D

Q: what's your favorite oldschool (1992 and earlier) band ?

Bryant

WIntersReflection said:
lol, oh Bryant :shakes her head amusedly:

A: Savatage

Q: What is the funniest joke you ever heard?

Hey !! We can married too !! If I can tolerate two women, what would be different with three ? :D

A: The best joke I heard was extremely age dependent. It has very little comedic value now. I think I was about 6-7 when I heard it. Fuzzball my ass !! Chomp Chomp !! Anyone know that one ? That was the punchline btw..

Q: What song did Tad Morose leave out that you really wanted to hear live when you saw them ? If the poster hasn't seen the band, then what song that you don't see on their typical play-lists do you want to hear ?

Bryant

Bryant said:
Hey !! We can married too !! If I can tolerate two women, what would be different with three ? :D

A: The best joke I heard was extremely age dependent. It has very little comedic value now. I think I was about 6-7 when I heard it. Fuzzball my ass !! Chomp Chomp !! Anyone know that one ? That was the punchline btw..

Q: What song did Tad Morose leave out that you really wanted to hear live when you saw them ? If the poster hasn't seen the band, then what song that you don't see on their typical play-lists do you want to hear ?

Bryant

A: well yes, i have yet to see them. but i really wanna hear Riding The Beast and Another Way live, im not sure if they play those or what.

Q: Same as bryant's, :D