Question and Answer Thread

kittybeast said:
A: Alien Nation- Scorpions

Q: If you could choose only one--- WACKEN or SWEDEN ROCK ---------festival you could go to?

A: I am going to go to one of them next year...probably Wacken but I will look more into Sweeden Rock BtW, Alien Nation is probably my favorite song they have had since Love at First Sting haha

Q: how many of you have any TM pre Urban material???

dargormudshark said:
A: I am going to go to one of them next year...probably Wacken but I will look more into Sweeden Rock BtW, Alien Nation is probably my favorite song they have had since Love at First Sting haha

Q: how many of you have any TM pre Urban material???

A: if this means stuff before urban joined, i have all TM cds so all the ones before him.

Q: Has there ever been a line-up change in your favorite band that you didn't like, and still don't?

No-Mercy said:
A: if this means stuff before urban joined, i have all TM cds so all the ones before him.

Q: Has there ever been a line-up change in your favorite band that you didn't like, and still don't?

A: The answer is Yes...haha don't you love puns, anyway Alan White blows!!

Q: Do u like The Final Countdown

No-Mercy said:
A: i'm more of a fork kinda guy myself, but if it's one of those huge wooden spoons, then the answer is yes.

Q: have you ever overlooked a band at first by just not being in the mood for it?

A: Yes Tad Morose. A buddy of mine burned me MotD quite a while back and it sat around the house for months before I played it. Once I listened to it, I felt like an idiot of course.

Q: What was the song that made you a TM fan. In other words the first song that hooked you.

Bryant

A: Ethereal Soul. I had bought Sender of Thoughts when it first came out (I think around 1995 or so) and liked it, spun it a few times, and then it ended up on the shelf with tons of other cds that I like but don't have time to listen to. Then I bought MOTD when it came out because I had heard that Charles Rytkonen of Morgana Lefay was doing some guest vocals. I had not kept up with TM, so needless to say I was a bit surprised at the change in sound, not to mention their "new" (at least to me) vocalist! Anyway, when I heard Ethereal Soul I was hooked!

Q: Same question -- what TM song gotcha hooked?

Steph

A: Servant of the Bones - I grabbed this album one day because I saw they were on CM, and I thought the album cover was really cool (nice job Urban!). So, I put it in the cd player as I drove home and I hear a catchy riff with some cool soloing going on. Then I hear this incredible voice blast out, "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii seeeeeeeeeeeee, the sun will burn...." by the chorus I am wondering why I never heard of this band before and trying to figure out how someone can sound so cool and have a such a heavy metal name. Anyway, I thought this album was excellent and that was my first TM song.

Q: Same question....

guardian26 said:
A: Servant of the Bones - I grabbed this album one day because I saw they were on CM, and I thought the album cover was really cool (nice job Urban!). So, I put it in the cd player as I drove home and I hear a catchy riff with some cool soloing going on. Then I hear this incredible voice blast out, "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii seeeeeeeeeeeee, the sun will burn...." by the chorus I am wondering why I never heard of this band before and trying to figure out how someone can sound so cool and have a such a heavy metal name. Anyway, I thought this album was excellent and that was my first TM song.

Q: Same question....

A: Time of no Sun...I should should mention Anubis and No Wings to Burn also

Q: Anybody like to caress rusty meathooks???

Urban breed said:
A: Probably. Never tried it myself, though. ...and I don't think I ever will. :)

Q: Which song contains "Color it darkly, the lines must start to crawl"?

A:That would be either "Self Portrait" or "I Wear My Sunglasses at Night."

Q: How many songs sang by Ronnie Dio contain the word "Rainbow" in them ?

Bryant

lady_space said:
Hmmm... I know the answer (although I have to be cheesy and admit I prefer JLT-era--slightly), but I don't have a good question. Does that disqualify me from answering? :D
Yes it does. We have very high standards indeed. :loco: Go ahead, ask us if we wear socks with toes or if we like our cheese cut into pyramids...

Urban breed said:
Ah,well, here goes....
Q: If I am to do a duet sometime soon, (hmm might be very soon), which song would you like to hear?

A: I think you and Doro might sound good together. You have to write the song though. Doing a cover would be cheating.

Q: same question....

Bryant