Question and Answer Thread

Urban breed said:
:D A: Here it is!!! I've got it, I've got it...!
Ah,well, here goes....
Q: If I am to do a duet sometime soon, (hmm might be very soon), which song would you like to hear?

A: well I'd leave the song choice completely up to you, I'd love to hear any duet......and strange, but when i was reading this page i was listening to the same Rainbow song.

Urban breed said:
If I am to do a duet sometime soon, (hmm might be very soon), which song would you like to hear?

.......Shape of my heart........
But you maby don´t want the same duet "partner" any more.......... ;) Stig are waiting... :)

I don't like Sting much, but I love that song... and I like VP's cover of it too. As a matter of fact, I was cleaning up some old files and ran across it last night, along with their cover of Kayleigh... good stuff.

lady_space said:
I don't like Sting much, but I love that song... and I like VP's cover of it too. As a matter of fact, I was cleaning up some old files and ran across it last night, along with their cover of Kayleigh... good stuff.

Stephan says that possibly a RFO era Queensryche cover is in the making for the new VP release. In fact NM156 was mentioned as a possibility :)

Bryant

I suppose I will edit this and try and get it back on topic.

Q: SInce I am talking Qyueensryche, what QR song would TM sound good playing ?

Bryant

Bryant said:
Stephan says that possibly a RFO era Queensryche cover is in the making for the new VP release. In fact NM156 was mentioned as a possibility :)

That would be interesting. Though it's a little depressing to think Queensryche's old enough to be covered... :/ I'm having a 'damn, I feel old' week!
Bryant said:
I suppose I will edit this and try and get it back on topic.

Q: SInce I am talking Qyueensryche, what QR song would TM sound good playing ?

A: Ooooh... now there's a question I can answer. :) Hmmm... something that would fit TM's style and showcase Urban's singing... I don't know. My first thought was "Walk in the Shadows," but I would love to hear Urban do something off Promised Land with the deeper vox.

Q: Am I the only one here who loves Promised Land as much as any other Queensryche album? :)

Shaye

Imagikafan said:
A: Yes. :loco: However, it is a decent disc.

Q: How many here think Siam's Prayer sounds like an early Queensryche disc?

A: Oooh, oohh, me, me! Granted, I heard it like once or twice a while back, but the first thing out of my mouth was somthing like "who do they think they are, Queensryche?"

Q: I have 2! Number one, am I doing this right? I want to be sure since y'all have such high standards at this board & all. ;) And #2, how's that remastered Enemies of Reality? The original was unlistenable IMO.

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha The Backstreet Boys had a song called "Shape of My Heart." Then again so did Vanden Plas, so I suppose that is not a bad thing. :D

Bryant
you know this classifies you as a Backstreet Boys fan for having that knowledge!! :tickled:

lady_space said:
A: Oooh, oohh, me, me! Granted, I heard it like once or twice a while back, but the first thing out of my mouth was somthing like "who do they think they are, Queensryche?"

Q: I have 2! Number one, am I doing this right? I want to be sure since y'all have such high standards at this board & all. ;) And #2, how's that remastered Enemies of Reality? The original was unlistenable IMO.

A: not released in US till next week.......but looking forward to hearing Smyth's shredding on their next release. They are currently in the studio finishing it up!! Hopefully some touring will commence soon!!!

Q: What is the next concert/band you are seeing live?

kittybeast said:
A: not released in US till next week.......but looking forward to hearing Smyth's shredding on their next release. They are currently in the studio finishing it up!! Hopefully some touring will commence soon!!!

Q: What is the next concert/band you are seeing live?

A friend of mine in Germany sent me the new EoR. I couldn't wait for the US release. Nevermore is one of my favorite bands. Anyway, I agree. Steve is an excellent addition to the band, and I can't wait to hear This Godless Endeavor.

A: Powerfest in Chicago.

Q: Did you see that clip of Nevermore recording the new disc in Andy's studio?

Imagikafan said:
Q: Did you see that clip of Nevermore recording the new disc in Andy's studio?

A: Hell effin Yeah!!! sounds great and looks like they are having fun as well!!

Q: Will you bring Tad Morose to California after their set in Chicago???