Question and Answer Thread

kittybeast said:
A: yes if it's by Robert Jordan
Q: have you ever read the book "Weapons of Chaos" by Robert Vardeman?

A: No... not yet...is it a continuation on Cenotaph Road or is it a detached serie?

Q: The best newer film you can recommend ?? (i need some tip :tickled: )

kittybeast said:
it is one volume of all three series: Echoes of Chaos, Equations of Chaos and Colors if Chaos.

Answer: I am not a movie person, but though I typically don't care for comedies, I have a serious feeling the "Are We There Yet" is going to be very funny.

Question: How many examples can you name why Wolf Hoffmann is the greatest guitarist to ever live ? Just joking.... that was for you Darg. :loco:

Serious question: I finally talked our lovely moderator, Gauny into sending me pictures of her in a bikini. Who wants to see them ? Just joking again.

The "real" serious question: Who volounteers to e-mail Century Media and beg them to put Tad Morose on a world tour ?

Bryant

Bryant said:
Answer: I am not a movie person, but though I typically don't care for comedies, I have a serious feeling the "Are We There Yet" is going to be very funny.

Question: How many examples can you name why Wolf Hoffmann is the greatest guitarist to ever live ? Just joking.... that was for you Darg. :loco:

Serious question: I finally talked our lovely moderator, Gauny into sending me pictures of her in a bikini. Who wants to see them ? Just joking again.

The "real" serious question: Who volounteers to e-mail Century Media and beg them to put Tad Morose on a world tour ?

Bryant

A: I would but my begging never gets me anywhere, I will get Tess to do it. BTW, Bryant I have been talking to Ritchie Blackmore's son alot and he is good friends with Wolf now Wolf is a friend of a friend of mine hahahahaha
BTW, check out the south park progpower bryant I made you on it

Q: Do you like Accept

dargormudshark said:
A: I would but my begging never gets me anywhere, I will get Tess to do it. BTW, Bryant I have been talking to Ritchie Blackmore's son alot and he is good friends with Wolf now Wolf is a friend of a friend of mine hahahahaha
BTW, check out the south park progpower bryant I made you on it

Q: Do you like Accept

A: Yes.

Q: How many here are going to Prog Power USA again this year? This will be my fourth in a row.

dargormudshark said:
I am totally there, this will be my 3rd in a row

Ok, wait, now your screwing up things. Where's your question?

BTW, I'll be at PP again this year. Hell, it's basically in my backyard.

Urban breed said:
A: 3 or more?

Q: If you were to put out an introspective album what title would it have?

A: "Depends on what you want/dare to find out"..........and what it will be about...

Q: HOW will Bryant get a new avatar ?!? :tickled: *LOL.........

A doctor prescribed me Claritin D (contains Psuedoephedrine. Which is the chemically made version of Ephedra) and an antibiotic. It is supposed to be a decongestant but when combined with certain antibiotics it fries your nervous system. I was lucky enough that I didn't die, it was a close thing and there are very few of us who have survived it.

At any rate, recovering from it has really changed my view on things and pretty much everything in my life, lol.

Urban breed said:
Now you've got me all curious.... :)

WIntersReflection said:
A doctor prescribed me Claritin D (contains Psuedoephedrine. Which is the chemically made version of Ephedra) and an antibiotic. It is supposed to be a decongestant but when combined with certain antibiotics it fries your nervous system. I was lucky enough that I didn't die, it was a close thing and there are very few of us who have survived it.
I'm glad you did, ...bet most of us are!

WIntersReflection said:
At any rate, recovering from it has really changed my view on things and pretty much everything in my life, lol.
It really helps to have a positive outlook. What's the most important change as you see it? ...I can't help it, just have to ask. ...ignore me if you don't want to speak about it, ok?