The Music Trivia thread

12 solo, 8 solo film soundtracks.

What was of the name of the Bass player Cliff Burton replaced in Metallica, and what was the name of the recordings he was involved in.

EDIT: I read the question wrong. Ron Mcgovney, Metal Massacre, No life till leather , garage days, power metal.

Who hates Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus because her dad was number one when his bands album was number 2 on the charts? (Hint it's a metal band)

Who hates Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus because her dad was number one when his bands album was number 2 on the charts? (Hint it's a metal band)

dave mustaine of megadeth.

who was the guitarist who tried out for megadeth as a youth but was rejected by dave because he was too young and went on to found his own band called ______

dave mustaine of megadeth.

who was the guitarist who tried out for megadeth as a youth but was rejected by dave because he was too young and went on to found his own band called ______

Pantera, but it was also because Dave wouldn't let his his brother join.
In fact that IS why he didn't let Dime in...so I either I got the question right and owned you hard, or I fucked up :p

---Question removed as it was easy as fuck.

Black Sabbath's original name and format.

Pantera, but it was also because Dave wouldn't let his his brother join.
In fact that IS why he didn't let Dime in...so I either I got the question right and owned you hard, or I fucked up :p

---Question removed as it was easy as fuck.

Black Sabbath's original name and format.

i was actually refering to jeff loomis of nevermoore. i forgot about dime wanting to be in megadeth:lol:
No that i went and gave away the answer to that question herers another:

What band was Jesper Stromblad in that is of relation to Alexi.

This really is a stupid Google thread, and it will end with questions like "how many notes played Alexi during the Taplahuukaya show on December 17, 1999 ?"

i was actually refering to jeff loomis of nevermoore. i forgot about dime wanting to be in megadeth:lol:
No that i went and gave away the answer to that question herers another:

What band was Jesper Stromblad in that is of relation to Alexi.

Sinergy!

What was the main reason for Miles Davis' first quintet to break up? (this was the one that John Coltrane was apart of. They recorded 'Round About Midnight <3)

This really is a stupid Google thread, and it will end with questions like "how many notes played Alexi during the Taplahuukaya show on December 17, 1999 ?"

Yes, but i suppose a lot of people will gain more knowledge about music shit. I mean i never even knew Jeff Loomis had anything to do with megadeth.

i'm afraid Mitch might know this one :s

Myea that wasn't really my intention :')