Katatonia videos

saboona

May 4, 2006
Alex, Egypt
Are Deliberatoin, My twin and We must bury you the only katatonia videos out there?
i wasnt even sure if We must bury was a real katatonia video although its a pretty cool video.
what do you guys think of katatonia making a home video, it would be cool to see them although i dont think it would really suit them. Pantera's home video kicked ass.

the only kata official clipes are 'my twin' and 'deliberation' .. being ' my twin ' their first ever videoclip.

i dunno a bout this ' We must burry you ' but you got me really curious there... i'm youtube searching for it right now!

i downloaded it from emule. It was 3 guys in the forest burying someone else, then 2 of the alive ones running after the 3rd.
i dont think its official but it was in real good quality

yeah its not peacevilles thing videos, that's why it's taken like 7 full length studio albums for kat to finally release a couple....

Emule is the shitest piece of P2P program IMO...... always have to wait a lot.. and it does not make justice to my 2mb connection... :( that just sucks.. but well got some 50mb of it .. but it is stopped now.. hope to get it anytime on the next few days... i would surely make it avaliable for you guys here.. dunno where i could host it yet.. but i don't bother uploading it more then once.. msn or any shit..

hoohay.. i found it to be 'not a big deal' .. but it is cool that people are interested on create stuff based on Katatonia.. it was cool that concept that after burying the first one, they ran after the other.. (one of them) .. there will always be someone to be buried after all.

well I could resize it to some 47mb and i'm currently uploading it to megaupload.. also putted it up on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ykc8e-9E2M

Semi-agreed :)
Nice effort... I thought the video wasn't all to good though..
But it is always fun to see people interpret music. If i had a camera, and some skills with it i would like to try it myself.

Thanx FatefuL for uploading it for us :)
I also thought it's pretty cool... the quality sucks, but I liked the idea and development of the "story" ... just too sad they had to kill the best-looking one of them :p :rolleyes:

Swany said:
..the quality sucks

if you're talking about image quallity, actually was pretty fine.. but youtube sucked out a lot of it.. so it got all bit crappy.. i had re-encoded it from 127mb to 47.. and uploaded it to youtube and it got it even more distorted and all 'squared'.. i try uploading the high resolution quallity to one of those file hostings.. but i left it uploading from 10am till around 19pm .. and still it was on around 30mb / 127mb so.. i had to forget about it..

ha ha actually I know all the people in that video because it was a friend of mine who shot it:)
I helped out digging the pit and preparing the scenography...it was quite a lot of fun on that set.
I wonder how it landed on the net, since I don´t have a copy myself...but I remember my friend sent a cassette to Anders something like 5 years ago.
If someone is interested there are some parodies of Matrix and Kill Bill by the same "director" at this site: www.debelitans.com.
It´s all in Italian, but they are quite funny:)

@FatefuL: ah I see! Well, no prob... it was still good enough to see what was going on (;

ether said:
ha ha actually I know all the people in that video because it was a friend of mine who shot it:)
I helped out digging the pit and preparing the scenography...it was quite a lot of fun on that set.
DOES that mean you can get me in contact with that long-haired guy? :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :lol: *giggle*
Yeah it really looks like a lot of fun. I was quite surprised to read that your post =) as I said, I like the idea and the development... I think it's pretty good for a homemade one!

FatefuL said:
i'm currently download the nightmare "Milwaukee Metal Fest" bootleg ...

dont.
The band themselves have said numerous times that that gig was the worst one they ever did, and that they would like that booleg to magicaly dissapear.

get something from my server instead.. they are all so much better.