Katatonia on Google Video (nothing, currently)

Lietuvis

Dec 2, 2005
Tempe, AZ and Vilnius, Lithuania
If it's OK with the band, I think it would be a good idea for someone to upload a few Katatonia vids to Google Video.

It would get them more exposure, and would also give fans a chance to put videos on their iPods, etc...

However, I don't have any on my hard drive... if anyone has time to do this, then it would be pretty cool. :)

madu said:
YouTube has quite a few Katatonia videos already, but it wouldn't be such a bad idea if someone uploaded them to Google Video too, seeing as it's quite a bit more popular than YouTube, I'd guess.
Thanks! I didn't know that!
are they taken from the dvd? (teargas and tonight's music)

i've uploaded some of the videos from the black sessions DVD,to GV,im just waiting for them to verify.

Lietuvis said:
Ya, I noticed that there was no audio track for it... strange. :erk:

yeah it sucked,im uploading the complete poland concert at this moment,to google video,i already checked it for sound,works great,i just hope the transfer go as good,its 688 mb,so its gonna take a few lol

this is not ok... the dvd is something that would make a fan buy the "The Black Sessions" compilation, if he already has got all other records. i don't expect the band to be happy about this :erk:

draggon said:
yeah it sucked,im uploading the complete poland concert at this moment,to google video,i already checked it for sound,works great,i just hope the transfer go as good,its 688 mb,so its gonna take a few lol

Dude, you're not gonna put the whole fucking DVD online allright. People who want it must buy it.

well its being verified,as far buying it,i did buy it,and in my mind its free advertizing,its a compilation of different albums,and if people want to hear the other tracks from the albums they will have to buy them,i think i would rather make money from selling 3 or 4 seperate albums then from 1 box set,its a no brainer,but thats just me,i see the big picture,i'd rather sell 400,000 seperate albums,then 100,00 box sets,if the guy's have issues with it,i'm sure they will let me know.

i agree with cerulean. one or two songs would be ok, but i think the full dvd shouldnt be online. I own it aswell. Bootlegs are one thing but this is going a bit far in my opinion.