Your least favourite Katatonia song(s)

the_joy_of_grief

weak light
Jan 23, 2002
Paramaribo
www.escapetheday.tk
Well, even the guys in Katatonia have their least favourite Kata tracks in their member profiles, so I thought it was high time we follow their example :D

There aren't any Katatonia songs that I don't like at all, but I'd have to say my least favourite tracks are "Love Of The Swan", "Saw You Drown" and "We Must Bury You".

:p :p :p

probably we must bury you, but i actually like it too, its a really annoying question this because i dont think there is a track i dont like, i never skip any tracks on an album, hmn, maybe the 30 second tracks on Jholem Meth i suppose

I would say Epistel, but I wouldn't call it a song:D
It's really hard to think of a least favourite song, perhaps "in death, a song" and " gone", but I could always change my mind...

Passing Bird and Day... Day isn't that bad on it's own but IMO it doesn't fit in the mood of the rest of Brave Murder Day.

Oh yeah, Epistel is just useless.

well, please dont shoot me but i have never heard jonas growl. i have all the albums starting from brave murder day. well, the story behind this is that a friend of mine who has a VERY similar taste in music advised me not to buy old katatonia albums 'cause renkse's death vox werent that good. so, i never heard him growl. therefore my "least fave song" will be off the last four albums...hmm...so hard to choose...i guess it is "gone"...dont get me wrong, i LOVE the song and never skip it, but i love the rest more. boy, i hate questions like these.

I don't like this "least favourite" stuff either, but I could live without "Fractured". :D
No Devotion is brilliant though.

MacMoney: Passing Bird and Day are two of my favorite Katatonia songs! Day has this unique atmoshere to it that I don't know how to really explain but I really love. Oh well...

Oh yeah, me least favorite... denfinetly We Must Bury You.

I think We Must Bury You is great, especially where it's placed on the album. It's quirky and a bit of a break, while still conveying the same feeling and atmosphere.

My least favourite track would probably have to be 'Distrust' from Discouraged Ones. It's ok... but just doesn't impress me much.

Yeah, but what about the drums? That annoying drum fill seems to be there for no reason... It doesn't even introduce the rest of the song, as it's not even in time with it.

I don't know. It just lets me down. They should have ended it with the Instrumental.

Originally posted by Don Corleone
hey that jeff buckley cover is quite good.

yeah i remember listening to it 40 mins on the way to school, during school, then 40 mins on the way home, just left it on repeat, i can't believe i done that, i just liked it a lot that day, i dont think it got boring at all, although im sure if i done that tomorrow, id get bored after about 6 repeats or so...