Weird-ass dreams...

I had an odd dream the other day that me and my ex hooked up again at a party, and we went to the end of the garden and there was like a little one-room building there (like the bit that Will moves out into in the later series of Fresh Prince of Bell-Air) and we started getting it on, but then her pussy was all weird and fake, like an old videogame (dodgey-Duke-Nukem-stripper style). Then everything stopped and it was all some kind of videogame (not sure if I won or not), and she started sucking me off, but it was a bit rubbish and she kept complaining about it being too difficult.

That last bit's pretty much how it used to happen in real life.

I've had quite a few weird ones, most of them forgotten.

One involved me giving birth to a giant fish being. I'm a guy.

I have other strange ones quite often, the last strange one I had involved having an epic showdown with a goat in my local park, and a ridiculous amount of public urination.

I just woke up from a dream where Matt started an acoustic side project that sounded alot like James Taylor. and it sounded really good.

I was playing football and this durty bastard came sliding in and hit me a belter on the ankles and I woke up screaming,

Turned out, I swung my leg out of bed and bumped against my boots which were next to the bed, weird though how a dream was warning me that I was going to hurt myself, this is why I am here at 05.57am cos I am wide awake and throbing.

I was playing football and this durty bastard came sliding in and hit me a belter on the ankles and I woke up screaming,

Turned out, I swung my leg out of bed and bumped against my boots which were next to the bed, weird though how a dream was warning me that I was going to hurt myself, this is why I am here at 05.57am cos I am wide awake and throbing.

:lol: Bad times!

:lol: Bad times!

That's nothing compared to the dream I once had where I was playing quiddich with Harry Potter and I fell off my Firebolt 2000 and next thing I knew I felt my body jerk and I woke up thinking I was going to fall off my bed.

Maybe I should have posted this in the random true confessions thread

:lol::lol::lol:

once i dreamed my grandmother was coming at me with a chainsaw... scary as hell. i was gonna kick her away, but i ended up kicking the wall next to my bed and i woke up.

another time i dreamed i was at a restaurant. i sat down at a table but my plate was dirty. i asked the waiter for a new plate. but he was taking long so i approached him and demanded "I WANT A NEW PLATE" and he started crying, lmao.

I do that quite a bit, i just wake up and my body just tenses and flinches and the duvet gets chucked acrooooooooooooss the room.

Wot??? You play quiddich with Harry Potter as well with your Firebolt 2000 in your dreams? Wow we should me up to discuss the agility and speed of our Firebolts

That's nothing compared to the dream I once had where I was playing quiddich with Harry Potter and I fell off my Firebolt 2000 and next thing I knew I felt my body jerk and I woke up thinking I was going to fall off my bed.

Maybe I should have posted this in the random true confessions thread

You dreamt you were in a Harry Potter story? Oh mate, I'm so sorry! My sincerest condolances :cry:

You dreamt you were in a Harry Potter story? Oh mate, I'm so sorry! My sincerest condolances :cry:

Thanks, I really wanted it to be a wet dream with me and Hermonie Granger. (she's 18 now so it's permitted.)

eck24.gif

1022.gif
1022.gif
1022.gif

I was in some kind of school, Somebody sliced my stomach with a knife whilst I was walking. Suddenly they had cut my skin all around my stomach and my back, so I had to go to the hospital hanging on to my skin, it was as if I had to hold on to my trousers only they were made of skin. It didnt hurt, it was just relly disgusting. So they stiched me up and put some tubes inside me with some bags with blood in them because I had lost a lot of blood. But during the day the tubes kept coming out of holes in my skin so I had to jam them in to my body again and again.

WTF?

I was in some kind of school, Somebody sliced my stomach with a knife whilst I was walking. Suddenly they had cut my skin all around my stomach and my back, so I had to go to the hospital hanging on to my skin, it was as if I had to hold on to my trousers only they were made of skin. It didnt hurt, it was just relly disgusting. So they stiched me up and put some tubes inside me with some bags with blood in them because I had lost a lot of blood. But during the day the tubes kept coming out of holes in my skin so I had to jam them in to my body again and again.

WTF?

Gr1m Y0!!

Haha thats a brilliant clip, I loved the magnifying glass part, Lindsay has great boobs, drives me wild knowing it's another girl that's sucking and squeezing em