fucked up dreams

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
Does anyone else have truly bizarre dreams with people you have never met which make no sense and seem to mean absolutely nothing?

I am sure I had a dream last night with Coops and Aces in it, but it was like an American camp-esque horror movie setting (Friday the 13th / The Burning style) and there was this guy that had a BMW with a roll cage in it that was taking people for drives in the bush and thrashing the car around and rolling it etc.

:err: :confused: :erk: :Spin: o_O

I always have the dream that I am falling, or I go to sit down but somebody moves the chair, and them I wake up with a thump... as if bracing myself for the impact.

It usually only happens when I am dead tired and just dozing off.

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
last night i had this dream about me being at JB HI FI looking for cds and me and this 30 year old european guy started fighting over this cd, and he chased me around the shop and beat me up :(.
Did you get the cd?

THE BURNING! :headbang: :headbang:

How much does The Burning shit all over Friday The 13th? Totally underrated slasher flick! The raft scene is a classic! Great film!

I had a dream when I was a kid that I was chased off a cliff by the Banksia Men from Snugglepot And Cuddlepie, it scared the living shit out of me, I havent been able to go near a tree since...

I've had many falling dreams... like Spruce Goose said, it always occurs just as you're drifting off to sleep, so the sudden jolt wakes you up.

I had the weirdest dream the other night... I was being attacked by vampire muppets and all I had to defend myself was a broom! o_O

I've never had a falling dream either.

When I was a kid I used to have this recurring nightmare that I was being chased through my yard (actually it had parts of my yard and parts of my grandma's, dreams are weird like that) by a guy trying to abduct me and when I turned around it was Les Patterson. I was scared shitless of him. When I did something wrong as a kid my mum's way of discipline was to threaten to send me to live with Les Patterson if I didn't behave HAHAHAHA!

I have the most fucked up wierd dreams just about all the time.

I have proved conclusively that if you die in a dream, that you don't die in real life.

I've had a couple of lucid dreams, where you realise that you are dreaming, and take control of what you can do. Pretty glad that I don't have them much these days, because I might mistake my awake state with my dream state and make the newspapers.

M.Bison from Street Fighter threw me off a building in one of my dreams when I was little.
Also that First Mate Alan from Tintin threw me off a library roof.
I remember falling dreams, being pursued dreams... and flying dreams.