the "OMG this is wierd" thread

Tone-Deaf said:
o and i've seen some weird dreams too. I've seen myself flying afew times, and once i was flying over the house and then i was going towards it. It was like I had escaped from my body and then I was trying to return in it. :zombie:

I experienced Astral Projection a few times in my life and the feeling if I can call it feeling is divine...

to those of you who don't know...Astral Projection is a state when the soul or concioussness leaves the body(usually hovering above the body watching him or traveling around or whatever) in a state of lucid dreaming.
a lucid dream is when you're dreaming and you realize it's a dream but don't wake up or leave r.e.m. state so now you know it's a dream you can control everything including physically leaving the body, usually for short periods of time since as you're alive the body cannot live long without a mind so you'll have this unexplained force trying to pull you back into the body.

Tone-Deaf said:
i was humming hole in the earth (the new deftones) a couple of days ago, and when i opened the dictionary without deliberately doing it the first word that i saw was the word ''hole'', and then i tried again a few times, but the page wasn't the same. And I said ''OMG this is weird''

a question just of curiosity...have you ever thought of a scene in some movie or some song out of the blue and a few hours later or a few days later that song was on the radio or movie was on tv...and I'm not talking about something poppy that's stuck to your head because they play it 20 times a day on the radio but something unusual like some song you know from the 80's. and if so how often does it happen?

paradoxile said:
I experienced Astral Projection a few times in my life and the feeling if I can call it feeling is divine...

to those of you who don't know...Astral Projection is a state when the soul or concioussness leaves the body(usually hovering above the body watching him or traveling around or whatever) in a state of lucid dreaming.
a lucid dream is when you're dreaming and you realize it's a dream but don't wake up or leave r.e.m. state so now you know it's a dream you can control everything including physically leaving the body, usually for short periods of time since as you're alive the body cannot live long without a mind so you'll have this unexplained force trying to pull you back into the body.
Have you watched the movie Waking Life?

kewl :D

question just of curiosity...have you ever thought of a scene in some movie or some song out of the blue and a few hours later or a few days later that song was on the radio or movie was on tv...and I'm not talking about something poppy that's stuck to your head because they play it 20 times a day on the radio but something unusual like some song you know from the 80's. and if so how often does it happen?

Hmmm.... I think it has never happened to me something like that before, but it happened a few times something else, similar to that, while listening a song i was creating pictures in my mind, and then some things related to those pics came true, e.g i was thinking of the whole atmosphere of a hospital, the colours etc and after a few hours my uncle was hospitalised.

I often just get thoughts up in my head, right out of nowhere, and after I get it I don't think about it I just forget it.. but later some hours or days or just minutes after, exactly what I thought about happens! It's scary, and I told my mom about it and she told me she had it the same way.. and many years ago my uncle ran over a man with his car by an accident and the man died, and my mom told me that she heard about that on the radio the same day but she didn't know it was my uncle and suddenly she got a thought about that it had to be him..she could not believe that it was him when they told her, but she kind of knew it all the time :eek:..heh thats scary

that's exactly what I'm having...it's started when I was about 14 in profetic dreams and slowly moved into visions or thoughts when wide awake...I couldn't isolate them first untill I found a way to differ them from my regalur thoughts...apearently thoughts that come out of the blue that have no connection to what I was thinking before are the profecies...really small things like a song on the radio or killing a masqueto exactly at the place I visioned him dying or a small piece of dialogue which happens later...mostly it's movies on tv and songs on the radio but as times goes by I'm getting stronger...I have these things like every day.
The only thing I don't understand yet is where did I get it from?
my dad didn't ever have anything like this nor did my grandparents

I have a few theories about these things...
one of them is you probably have a dominant 3rd eye or crown Chakra...
the 3rd eye is responsible for intuition and the crown is for communication with the devine. you can find out with someone who can see halos and can tell you what is the dominant color in yours...mine for instance is white-ish which means the crown is dominant in me. the 3rd eye is blue or purple I don't remember but you can find a simple graphic that will tell you which color stands for which chakra just by googling "chakras"

the 3rd eye govenrs intuition and part of it is anticipating future events by the current status...kind of does an analysis and gives you some sort of outcome.
with the crown it's different...it's tapping directly to the source which hold all past present and future knowledge and just getting a clear image or thought of what's to come...

This one time I stepped on a snail..."but she said...WHY GROWING HERE?!?!" HEy that's the biggest diamond I've ver seen to the imagination. TIG TIG TIG SOLUTION IS A MARRRRRRY GOOD TIME IN FLORIDA!!!!! HEY U YEAH TRY THIS STUFF I DONT EVEN LICK a wound...but if he said i didn't need it that hard...well i might as well be peanut butter and spread bald eagle on your platypus....moral ov the story is...katatoniA and Milk shakes end up on the low end.

paradoxile said:
I have a few theories about these things...
one of them is you probably have a dominant 3rd eye or crown Chakra...
the 3rd eye is responsible for intuition and the crown is for communication with the devine. you can find out with someone who can see halos and can tell you what is the dominant color in yours...mine for instance is white-ish which means the crown is dominant in me. the 3rd eye is blue or purple I don't remember but you can find a simple graphic that will tell you which color stands for which chakra just by googling "chakras"

the 3rd eye govenrs intuition and part of it is anticipating future events by the current status...kind of does an analysis and gives you some sort of outcome.
with the crown it's different...it's tapping directly to the source which hold all past present and future knowledge and just getting a clear image or thought of what's to come...
TOOL NERD.

Edit: You did it too! you posted at 11:11am. OMG Rosetta Stoned track length.

yeah yeah sure but I knew about chakras when I was in highschool about 2 years before I even heard of Tool...
and yeah I'm a tool nerd...aren't you?