the "OMG this is wierd" thread

develinn said:
yeah! but what the fusk is that!? I'd like to know that some day...

anyone know, or have it the same way?

there's another theory I'v come up with regarding this issue...
It's well known that humans use only 7% of their brain's potencial while the rest of the parts remain almost completely unused like most of the left lobe.

now in brain sciences some of today's top explorers in the field belive that one of the unused parts in the left lobe is being used for somethings that are considered science fiction like telepathy,future prediction or seeing the universe as a whole,telekinesis etc etc...

now some people...can predict the future on a certain level like say Linn and I and some people are telepaths again to some extent...
through my years in university there have been 3 lectors who I was able to hear when I was semi unconcious(from boredom and from being tired) and when I'm out I'm starting to hear things and hallucinate(a perfectly normal human reaction to being extremely tired) only that I was hearing the lectors' words before they talked and then I heard them say it in exactly the same thoughts...also got some personal stuff about those lectors that I would rather not "hear"...like a female(and quite unattractive) professor of mine got the urge to masturbate in the middle of the lecture...
and we know Uri Gellar who bends spoons...

I know a small number of people personally that are much stronger in predicting the future using the method Linn and I use and a way more powerfull telepath than I(especially with the fact that I'm telepathic only when I'm between being awake and sleeping).
and Uri Gellar...statistically speaking there must be other people who can bend spoons with the power of thought(assuming for a moment there is no trick and it's real).

so I come to 2 theories in this matter
1. these are things that every human can do if he learns how to master the techniques and all we need is the right teachers.
2. it's the starting signes of an evolutionary development of the human race
as all things in evolution those things take a long time and the changes don't happen all at once but possibly 10000 years from now all humans will be able to communicate telepathically,move objects with the power of thought and be one with the universe(having everyone know their purpose and act accordingly without wasting energy on useless things) as naturally as grabbing a cup

Was that directed at me or Hugo? If it was me, I did listen to them a lot in collage, went to a gig, and know some random stuff about them. But I just cant listen to them anymore, not even Mer De Norms. Which is kind of sad because I really like that album.

Also sorry for running away.

Silent paragon said:
Was that directed at me or Hugo? If it was me, I did listen to them a lot in collage, went to a gig, and know some random stuff about them. But I just cant listen to them anymore, not even Mer De Norms. Which is kind of sad because I really like that album.

Also sorry for running away.

actually it was directed at Hugo(not that I mind you answering) but I didn't have a chance to see the post because my phone company had a problem and my modem couldn't sync for the entire weekend...so I had no internet
very sad.

I loved everything APC released except for "emotive"...that was just pure shit (with the exception of the cover of John Lennon's "Imagine") and I'm a big fan
Mer de Noms is pure pwnage. I haven't been in an APC concert myself but one of my good friends saw their concert in france and said maynard sang a lot of bad notes but the show was fun.

I just felt very cold and thought 'lets get a sweater'... but I didn't do it for some reason. And then the line in a song came by: "in the room all I feel is the cold that you left"
I have those things a lot!