Band I'm recording(SD2.0,Real Bass,Wagner Sharp MKII,Nick Crow 8505)

theforgotten

Dec 4, 2008
Kicevo,Republic of Macedonia
This is a band I'm recording.They appear like trio and they want their sound to be raw as much as possible and they want their songs to sound like they are trio as much as possible.The ending of the song is cut to match the size in KB because I couldn't upload file larger than 10MB on SoundClick.I'll have to work on lead guitar and maybe we'll re-do some lead parts.The vocals are recorded but are not edited and processed yet.The song is not mastered it's only raised with limiter.Any comments and suggestions are appreciated because we want to make a good template for the next songs since the band is planing to record 10 songs.Thanks!

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8731392

I like the vibe of this song alot, the groove reminds me of a late great finnish band called 'Kingston Wall'.

Looking forward to hear this with vox, but most of all, I absolutely adore that snare!!

the groove reminds me of a late great finnish band called 'Kingston Wall'.

Tnx Tokyurot for the input.Maybe I'll use some of their songs as a mix reference!

The solo is much too loud in the mix though!

Tnx Felix!I think the same!I'll try to fix it

I'm happy that you like the song.Soon as we edit and process the vocals I'll update the link on this thread.Tnx again and God bless! :)

I think the snare could use a bit more air and punch, but this sounds pretty good so far :)