Band Info can anyone check the grammar?

fabz

www.respawn-inc.com
Aug 24, 2004
Heidelberg/Germany
www.respawn-inc.com
Hey Guys,

i need your help we wrote a new band info / Bio.
Now i need someone with great english language skills to check the grammar.
We're germans so forgive us if you find bad mistakes...

Anyone? Please? :kickass:

I'll send it via PM to you!!!

THANK YOU!!!

fabz

I would like to help you, but as you and other people here have noticed, I have a very horrible english!!!:kickass: :kickass:

A bunch of guys on the In Flames crew are German... this one guy was drinking strawberry daquiris when we went to the Hard Rock Cafe...

He couldnt pronounce "daquiri" no matter how many times we told him how to say it..... it was pretty funny after awhile.

J the TyranT said:
A bunch of guys on the In Flames crew are German... this one guy was drinking strawberry daquiris when we went to the Hard Rock Cafe...

He couldnt pronounce "daquiri" no matter how many times we told him how to say it..... it was pretty funny after awhile.

They're Daiquiri's, though ... :)

GuitarGodgt said:
Do you want American english or International english? I think the main difference is color vs. colour.

Outside of the states, "International English" doesn't exist: there's English, and then there's the bastardized dialect of it you speak - "Americanese" as we Brits call it ;)

Steve

Suicide_As_Alibi said:
Outside of the states, "International English" doesn't exist: there's English, and then there's the bastardized dialect of it you speak - "Americanese" as we Brits call it ;)

Steve

Make sure that you use the word "whilst" in order to make our international friends happy. :p