band logo

Injectionboy

Jan 18, 2008
hey guys I need your help, I have a band, we're called "Negative Projection" you can check us out here
we uploaded 3 songs and all but we are not pleased with the logo we have, we asked a friend's dad who is a graphic artist but doesn't do band logos, so I don't really know who to ask or what to do, any advice?:worship:

yeah i got told about the name alot, you have no idea, but it will be tough convincing the other guys about changing the name, if anyone's got any advice on what to do i would be very greatful, were just facing about 5-6 shows this month so we need to make decisions about this kind of stuff, thanks for all the help so far though! love this forum. :)

Tell them that people perceive the band by their name, that is, even before people hear you they might be interested, like "dude, cool name, music must be good too". Also music will be arranged to the band name in the listener's mind so keep that in mind.

If you want a good quality logo and don't know any artist in person who will do it for free or a beer you can try searching deviantart for a suitable artist, they ofc will charge you for the work but "do it once do it right" and "you get what you pay for" applies here.

Or grab a pencil and a piece of paper or photoshop if you have some imagination ;)