Band logo help pleaseee to artists and stuff

Dec 27, 2004
Can somone who is baddass pleaseeee re-draw this logo and badd-ass-ify the crap out of it.

128157657_l.jpg

that is in fact fookin baddass dude \m/

I shall submit it to the rest of the band and see whats up, and ask permision of course if we use it.

If you ever have time, or anyone else, can you do a version that is basicly the same thing as the Original one i posted, except that looks profesional-ish, instead of looks like it was drawn in mspaint :p?

Hey... do you think you could give a shot at a Noltem logo in that inter-weaved style? I really like what you did... it has an organic feeling to it! Good work dude!

Marksveld said:
Hey... do you think you could give a shot at a Noltem logo in that inter-weaved style? I really like what you did... it has an organic feeling to it! Good work dude!
haha thanks, i could give it a shot...i'm definitely using that style for my next band, whatever it's gonna be called

i was kinda in a hurry with the switchblade one cuz i'm on my way to work now but i'll give noltem a go tonight, it takes me a good 20 minutes to do depending on how long the words are

cthulufhtagn said:
haha thanks, i could give it a shot...i'm definitely using that style for my next band, whatever it's gonna be called

i was kinda in a hurry with the switchblade one cuz i'm on my way to work now but i'll give noltem a go tonight

Thank you very much.. I like the logo I have now (that was drawn by me and polished up by Matt) but it seems that you might be able to capture the feeling of the band a bit more accurately than I might..

edit: if you could add some sort of subtle ivy/knot pattern or something too, that would be amazing. Think Ulver...

I like the first one cthulufghananana did the best. Less is more.

That hippie jam band one looks like the sort of shitz you see on subway trains in the Bronx. :loco: (It's pretty good though!).

cthulufhtagn said:
or if, as i suspect, switchblade is a hippie jam band
switchblade3.jpg

i made one small fuckup, see if you can find it

Baddass as well =) And yea, you know me, im down with t3h h1ppiez

I'm going to need a book cover for next spring, which is when I hope to have my first book out. I know it sounds like it's a long way off, but I want it to look great of course. And, there are certain perks for designing it. Anyone proficient in that? :help:

circus_brimstone said:
I'm going to need a book cover for next spring, which is when I hope to have my first book out. I know it sounds like it's a long way off, but I want it to look great of course. And, there are certain perks for designing it. Anyone proficient in that? :help:

I'm studying graphic design, so I could help out, but I can't draw for shit.